Hello!

i'm still not very sure how to use this ;;

but i've recently gotten back into visual kei! after a few years and i kept ending up on this page so i wanted to give it a shot!

some of the bands i really enjoy are: Mamireta, DAMY, DEZERT, Kizu, the GazettE, Dir En Grey, there's probably more but those are the ones from the top of  my head at the moment but please recommend me some other bands! 

i also cosplay and play some videos games and love to shitpost ;; 

feel free to message me i'd like to make more friends who are also into vkei!!

my instagram is @cultfurby !! 

i hope everyone is doing well!

Welcome to MH! I'm always glad to see new faces around here. I hope you have fun and feel at home! Nice band list you got there, that's a good taste! :blob:If you like those bands then I'd recommend you 蜉蝣 [Kagerou], DIMLIM (you might listen to them already idk) and R指定 [R-Shitei]. 

52 minutes ago, Total Saikou said:

Welcome to MH! I'm always glad to see new faces around here. I hope you have fun and feel at home! Nice band list you got there, that's a good taste! :blob:If you like those bands then I'd recommend you 蜉蝣 [Kagerou], DIMLIM (you might listen to them already idk) and R指定 [R-Shitei]. 

AA Thank you!! ;; !! I’ll mostly give Kagerou and R-Shitei a listen later today! I’ve also listen to a couple of songs by DIMLIM! I like them but I most definitely need to listen to them more ! Thank you!! 

On 11/9/2020 at 5:43 AM, KrumpingChihuahua said:

Welcome to the forum. 🙋‍♀️
And welcome back to the swamp of Visual Kei 🤪

What cosplays do you do? Anime? Visual Kei? 
Shitposts are always good

I will follow you on IG if thats fine. 

hello! im kinda ate on this ;; , i cosplay rei from eva! shuten from fate, mitsuri from demon slayer a bunch others, currently im working on making gaara's sand gourd ! yeah lmk what ur instagram is so i can follow back!