Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

kittens abused

this is why cats run away from home cause their stupid owner can't take care of them

or they abuse them for no reason.... damn idiots...

There is nothing that makes me more angry than animal abuse in this world. Nothing. Torture/murdering of humans doesnt bother me at all.

If the idiots who did it were caught, and I could chose their punishment, I wouldnt doubt even one second to have them decapitated.

There is nothing that makes me more angry than animal abuse in this world. Nothing. Torture/murdering of humans doesnt bother me at all.

If the idiots who did it were caught, and I could chose their punishment, I wouldnt doubt even one second to have them decapitated.

You're both sociopaths, HTH.

somewhat agree with what pk said.

It is too much to say you don't care about other people's misery.

Cos the fact is, you do care, at least to your close relative or friends.

As for the topic, it always confuses me, why would a man get a pet but have no commitment in taking care of them?

Seriously, there must be stricter law for having a pet.

Not just buy/adopt and go. I always feel sorry for the abandoned pets.

And more over, to their ignorant owners. I feel sorry that they waste something that could be the most faithful friend ever and for making weak creature suffer.

Sign in to follow this