Neon

Last movie you saw.

Urbania (2000)

Despite being very low-budget, I was really surprised by the outcome of this one. Didn't expect it too have so much depth.

Whole Bruce Lee film collection (some "Eastern arts"-collection w/ horrendeous Russian dubs but I've turned them off thankfully)

He's :wub:

a few

1) Horrible Bosses

really funny movie, much funier then i expected, plus Jennifer Aniston is soo hot in the film=O

2) Captain America

was a decent movie, not as good as i expected, but the avengers teaser at the end was pure awsomness=p

3) Your Highness

funny movie, some well timed jokes, i just love Danny McBride and Natalie Portman *drool*

4) Super 8

boring as hell,plus the alien was lame as hell

5) Mr. Poppers Penguins

really a family movie, boring imo

6) Zookeeper

my gf really liked it, she loves animal movies, i didnt liked it at all=p way too predictible, lame jokes etc.

ive seen a lot more lately, but i tend to forget a lot i see XD

Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

HOOOOOOOLY SHIT. If you didn't think Andy Serkis was the king/lord/god/(insert deity) of mo-cap before seeing this movie then you need to watch this shit. He's hands down the best mo-cap actor in the universe.

Movie was epic as hell too!

Cowboys and Aliens

It was actually pretty okay. Especially the first half. The second half was a bit messy sometimes. There were some scenes and dialogues there which were awful attempts to smack some sense into the story, because it had many holes. And they didn't succeed because it still had many holes. However, the camera work, the nice setting, landscapes, characters and the bizarre atmosphere made up for those flaws. It's a kind of movie you don't expect to be any good because of the silly concept that would fit for a cheap b-movie. But they actually made it work somehow.

Not a masterpiece. But enjoyable. 7/10

watched on DVD, Super 8, was not as awesome as i think it should be.

The same feelings like when i finishes watching Knowing, trying to be thrilling but failing miserably.

Then watching Captain America, it was nice.

Still quite annoyed on how this Human Torch becoming the first Avenger.

But that is not a big matter. I can't wait to watch The Avengers!