Trombe

大佑と黒の隠者達(daisuke to kuro no injatachi) new album "漆黒の光"

^agreed. The break up between firewall div. and Satsuki was kind of bad from what I've heard. Apparently he can no longer play in Free-will owned venues anymore. And they own a lot.

I'm pretty sure they edited the songs that have already been released because its not just the original line up and the last song features all kagerou members and aie. Some songs were completed after his death as sae, kazu, Nakayama Takashi & Atsuhito are not listed within some songs.

It wouldn't kill someone who has respect for him to show up, look at track 9 for example. I don't believe it was limited to just those friends.

Kazu and the rest were just session musicians. They were the official live-members. But he had different people for the actual recordings. Kinda like Acid Black Cherry has Sugizo, that dude from Larc, and others play for Yasu now and then.

They weren't session members, they were official members. Those artists who participated only united to do posthumous recording.

It's pretty silly to go on hiatus from your band and then invite every single one of them to participate in the album. The songs are being redone by his close friends.

They weren't session members, they were official members. Those artists who participated only united to do posthumous recording.

It's pretty silly to go on hiatus from your band and then invite every single one of them to participate in the album. The songs are being redone by his close friends.

This same site lists Sugizo as an "official" member of Acid Black Cherry too, though he only participates in recordings. hide's Spread Beaver were official members during "Ja, Zoo", but hide still played everything except drums in almost every song. My point is, just because kazu and friends are included in promo-pictures, it doesn't mean they have to play on CD. Solo artists just do this. And there's simply no reason to re-record those songs that are already released. And it's not silly to have people from previous bands to play for you, because in kagerou and the studs, most of the music was written by the other members.

The other reason I believe most of these were recorded before his death, is because they said he had a mini-album almost ready and it was scheduled for september. And they played the epic-choir-song during his funeral. That was probably without vocals though.

I could be wrong about re-recordings, but there hasn't been any word of that. I guess we have to wait and see.

^agreed. The break up between firewall div. and Satsuki was kind of bad from what I've heard. Apparently he can no longer play in Free-will owned venues anymore. And they own a lot.

I'm pretty sure that's not the case. From what I can tell, Free-will owns HOLIDAY SHINJUKU and Satsuki has played their multiple times since going solo.

This same site lists Sugizo as an "official" member of Acid Black Cherry too, though he only participates in recordings. hide's Spread Beaver were official members during "Ja, Zoo", but hide still played everything except drums in almost every song. My point is, just because kazu and friends are included in promo-pictures, it doesn't mean they have to play on CD. Solo artists just do this. And there's simply no reason to re-record those songs that are already released. And it's not silly to have people from previous bands to play for you, because in kagerou and the studs, most of the music was written by the other members.

The other reason I believe most of these were recorded before his death, is because they said he had a mini-album almost ready and it was scheduled for september. And they played the epic-choir-song during his funeral. That was probably without vocals though.

I could be wrong about re-recordings, but there hasn't been any word of that. I guess we have to wait and see.

Look at track 8 and compare it with the single version, you say there are no edits. The drums are different in the beginning in fact its not even played by the "official" drummer. These are clearly done in honor of Daisuke and posthumous as i keep saying over and over again.

Even . wikipedia jp and that site yunisan lists the other artists as 追悼盤??加 (Memorial band) or something like mourning board. And as for Acid Black Cherry, keep following the official line up in that yunisan site, as the releases start increasing. The line up starts to change. Sugizo does not appear in it anymore, Chisato disappears etc etc.

I'm pretty sure that's not the case. From what I can tell, Free-will owns HOLIDAY SHINJUKU and Satsuki has played their multiple times since going solo.

whoops! my mistake! ^-^

Look at track 8 and compare it with the single version, you say there are no edits. The drums are different in the beginning in fact its not even played by the "official" drummer. These are clearly done in honor of Daisuke and posthumous as i keep saying over and over again.

Even . wikipedia jp and that site yunisan lists the other artists as 追悼盤??加 (Memorial band) or something like mourning board. And as for Acid Black Cherry, keep following the official line up in that yunisan site, as the releases start increasing. The line up starts to change. Sugizo does not appear in it anymore, Chisato disappears etc etc.

The samples of Honrou and Iya sound exactly like the single versions.

Honrou is not the same. Listen to the drums in the beginning, it's clearly different, its more raw than the other one. :|

Yeah, and the quality is really really terrible. It's like 28kbps. Like I said, I can be wrong, but re-recording those songs would be just kinda retarded and pointless. Out of 12 songs only 4 doesn't have Daisuke's vocals. And one of those 4 has Daisuke's drumming. And you're saying they're recorded after he died? There is absolutely no reason for him to use strictly only those guys who play with him at lives. Friends play for friends even when they're not dead.

Yeah, and the quality is really really terrible. It's like 28kbps. Like I said, I can be wrong, but re-recording those songs would be just kinda retarded and pointless. Out of 12 songs only 4 doesn't have Daisuke's vocals. And one of those 4 has Daisuke's drumming. And you're saying they're recorded after he died? There is absolutely no reason for him to use strictly only those guys who play with him at lives. Friends play for friends even when they're not dead.

Okay i apologise for saying rerecording, i meant editing. Honrou sounds the same, you are right. It's because of the quality but Daisuke passed away before the completion of the album.

And as i've been saying they were completed by his friends. The whole point of a new unit does not involve inviting every single one of your friends but rather a few. Kyo from Dir en grey, for e.g., they are always busy touring, he stopped to record for the sake of his fallen brother and protege as did the others.

EDIT - I didn't mean it like that. Daisuke's vocals and drums had been recorded prior to his death.

Yes, the album was completed by his friends. They finished the recordings of songs that Daisuke couldn't make in time. But those songs that do have Daisuke's vocals, most likely were finished by him, atleast mostly. Vocals aren't really the first thing to do while recording.

As i had been saying, there is a difference like in the preview of Honrou. The drums are different. The bass is also different and minor changes in the guitar parts. Clearly edited after his death. All of the initial releases have either been partially or wholly edited.

This was Daisuke's new unit (sae, Nakayama takashi, kazu & Atsuhito) not Daisuke's friends only band. This completion of the album is a tribute. His friends were not a part of the official line-up or the initial recording process but simply friends finishing off and adding their own contributions to what he and his band started. It was really about Daisuke & the Black Hermits.

Lol yeah, you were right, those were totally re-recorded. But so were Daisuke's vocals, which is pretty noticable especially in Iya and Sacher. Honestly we can never know if these were completely re-done after his death, or did Daisuke intend it this way. I think it would be blasphemy if the solo of Uso to Meiro was changed by someone other than Daisuke. Especially 'cause it's worse. But I'm pretty sure it was Daisuke.

Lol yeah, you were right, those were totally re-recorded. But so were Daisuke's vocals, which is pretty noticable especially in Iya and Sacher. Honestly we can never know if these were completely re-done after his death, or did Daisuke intend it this way. I think it would be blasphemy if the solo of Uso to Meiro was changed by someone other than Daisuke. Especially 'cause it's worse. But I'm pretty sure it was Daisuke.

the fact is that the album was not finished by daisuke. even if he intended it this way he could have change it last minute.

we will never know what he would have done.

大佑??黒??隠者?? was daisuke's project and work

this album is half daisuke the rest is work from friends that i want to believe love him & respect him

^ Well, of course.

I'd say it's 90% Daisuke, since all his friends did was record some parts and mixed it. But it doesn't matter. Just gotta enjoy all he managed to do in such a short life.

I think at least グリード was pretty unfinished, since it sounds like Yuu made it into his current style, guitarwise that is. And ピアス sounds like kannivalism. And 独??者??涙 like a trainwreck.

But clearly they didn't change the tracks that were already finished in one way or the other much, which of course is how it should be.

大佑(daisuke) mourning live will be held at 2011/07/15 (anniversary of his pass-away), although details have not yet been announced

http://www.daisuke-official.com/

大佑(daisuke) mourning live "漆黒??光(shikkoku no hikari)" will be held at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST at 2011/07/15

[participating artists]

MERRY

MUCC

girugamesh

boogieman

and more...

大佑(daisuke) mourning live "漆黒の光(shikkoku no hikari)"

[further participating artists]

蜉蝣(kagerou)

the studs

大佑と黒の隠者達(daisuke to kuro no injatachi)

[further participating artists]

蜉蝣(kagerou)

:'(

who's going to sing?

I wonder who will be Vo. of 蜉蝣(kagerou), the studs & 大佑と黒の隠者達(daisuke to kuro no injatachi) at that live...

my thoughts exactly.

you know, i always dreamed (since dai passed away) in a live with the original members of kagerou playing with different vocalists (like gara, tatsurou, kyo, ryo, etc.) imagine that, it'd be awesome to hear ryo singing yubikiri :')