Trombe

大佑と黒の隠者達(daisuke to kuro no injatachi) new album "漆黒の光"

Yeah, you're probably right, I guess if he did in his recent condition, it wouldn't do him nor Daisuke justice.

I'm really excited to see if you can distinguish the different voices in that "big" song, wonder what they did there :D

Well, most of the songs are sung by Daisuke. I'd prefer all, but what can ya do. Atleast he wrote them. It was nice to see Shizumi and Yuana there too. One of the songs is missing vocals, so an instrumental eh? And it lists only 11 songs, so one is probably just sound effects.

And Daisuke used to play drums in Fatima. He's still a great drummer, there was a clip of him playing Rosier on Kagerou Saishuu Kouen.

PS I think I just vomited a little when I realised the leadsinger of epic-chorus-song is Tatsurou.

Satsuki is not in the list which is kind of weird despite being coached by Kyo & Daisuke in 2 albums. Maybe he's busy? but.. :\

Satsuki is not in the list which is kind of weird despite being coached by Kyo & Daisuke in 2 albums. Maybe he's busy? but.. :\

I bet there was some behind the curtain drama, and he was told to gtfo off free-will and anything related.

I'd totally prefer him singing instead of tatsuro, though.

I bet there was some behind the curtain drama, and he was told to gtfo off free-will and anything related. I'd totally prefer him singing instead of tatsuro, though.

Why would there be friction between him and the record label? I honestly don't blame him if he wanted to stop doing metal. Everyone needs a break now and then. Another thing that's weird is that Satoshi never turned up lol, ive read on JaMe that he saw Daisuke as a mentor. His voice does bear a resemblance. I first heard it in "Zetsubou ni SAYONARA".

Daisuke affected a lot of people, so even if someone isn't involved with this, it doesn't mean anything.

And most likely all, or atleast most of the music was recorded before he died, so there isn't really any need for so much people.

And what the fuck, no one said there's previews! Sounds pretty sweet.

I'm pretty sure they edited the songs that have already been released because its not just the original line up and the last song features all kagerou members and aie. Some songs were completed after his death as sae, kazu, Nakayama Takashi & Atsuhito are not listed within some songs.

It wouldn't kill someone who has respect for him to show up, look at track 9 for example. I don't believe it was limited to just those friends.

Kyo is singing in Sousou right?So yeah...Daisuke played that song in that Extra-Territorial live.

Thanks for pointing that out! I remember watching those vids a while back without knowing the setlist. Sounds like a good fit for Kyo actually.

Why would there be friction between him and the record label? I honestly don't blame him if he wanted to stop doing metal. Everyone needs a break now and then.

That's just my assumption, but Daisuke went through 2 bands and a solo project, and kept quite close ties with free-will, even despite kagerou disbanding and stuff.

Satsuki, on the other hand, has done a miyavesque leap onto self-producing/self-managing road - and that is quite indicative I think.