Sign in to follow this  
suji

GRIMOIRE Gt.Amu will depart

Amu's annoucement

I felt like my empty heart was full and satisfied by something precious that was lent to me by someone. There's a gap between me and that person. Someone who knew that is snatching it away. If only I could forgive that. I don't think I will lose them. Despite being unable to prove how my heart feels.

Official announcement on their website:

Thank you for always supporting GRIMOIRE.

It has been decided that Amu (guitarist) will withdraw from the band following their one man live at Aoyama RizM on August 25.

We are incredibly sorry to all the fans who have supported the band as well as staff involved for this abrupt announcement.

We held negotiations over a long period of time together with staff present but the result is this sad news. We offer our sincerest apologies.

There will be no changes or cancellations to any events following August 26. GRIMOIRE will continue with their activities. We ask for your continued support so that no more changes take place in the future.

aww... amu :( it seems like he is having some of his own troubles as well (unrequited love problem?? i don't know i ain't the spokesman for his struggles) and this is just sad overall. goodbye my favorite grimoire owl.

Sign in to follow this