Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

VIDOLL disbanding

Huh, what's with all the long-running bands disbanding lately?

Did they give a reason? Musical differences? Jui's supposed voice problems?

Nah, not that I know of. V soku just says they'll disband without explaining much. Maybe once the message actually airs (or did it already?) there will be some more explanation.

What a shame. I was hoping that hiatus of theirs would have opened their eyes to the reality that everything they've recently released is horrible, and that they'd come back better than ever. Even still, it's sad to see these guys go.

Wish them all the best of luck. Jui better not pull some "Retiring from the scene"-shit though...

Kinda wierd to see them go, although I haven't listened to them in years. The stuff they released around 2003~2005 was pretty cool though.

im surprised cuz they were major, but now they are disbanding. Im kinda sad and relieved since they werent making good music like back in the 2004-2006 era. Good luck to them

Kinda wierd to see them go, although I haven't listened to them in years. The stuff they released around 2003~2005 was pretty cool though.

Yeah, this.

I wasn't interested in their post-V.I.D. stuff, but it's always a bummer to see a band like Vidoll go. I remember listening to their whole discography nonstop back in 2004/2005 and loooving it.

I'll miss them....I'll keep my fond memories "Remind Story" "Sin AI" "Orihime" "Deathmate"...ahhh the times..

ARE YOU KIDDING???? T______T

that sucks.........

well but maybe it's better for Juis health.....

this is heartbreaking. even though its probably best for jui's health in the long run. it's sad .music is jui's life. Vidoll is his family. I really wonder the reason.

this is heartbreaking. even though its probably best for jui's health in the long run. it's sad .music is jui's life. Vidoll is his family. I really wonder the reason.

omg I would like to quote that thing everywhere if the next thing we hear about Jui is his contract with Tokuma Japan and another generic VK2Jpop band.

Their disbandment has little to do with Jui's vocal problems. In fact, he was improving. I was excited for their comeback. The reason given was musical differences and disenchantment with the business and industry. Jui is going solo, so his voice is fine.

I'm devastated. They were among the first bands I actually started to get in to all those years ago. I'll miss them. It's jarring, having all these bands that have been in the industry since I started listening announce hiatuses and disbandments. :cry:

Sign in to follow this