Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

My Departure

Due to some unfortunate drama between the staff I have decided to revoke my Administration privileges of Deadeyes-Star. Goodbye all.

man this really seriously sucks... after all this time... but okay, I guess I'll have 2 TWs from now on, and that's not even a bad thing ^.^

too bad you're leaving. You did a lot for the community, but backstabbing us in this way, is something I can't forgive and forget. If you just stated you wanted to join Dai, alas, but just post on tw.net that 'TW are back'...

no, just no...

Also, if you ever come back here, please delete all my posts I made in either the VIP or the admin-board. I don't want words I put online out of my control... Or for that matter, just erase all of my posts...

so, what really happen here? i don,t really understand but this is your decision and i certainly know Aion well, and if he is kinda angry, i think its serious.

it's been obvious that staffs are agitated by Jake's move for this matter. From silently recruiting people as their mods from this place behind their back, to never actually stated among staffs that he choose to leave this place and join TW other than posting the announcement there about what has happened and perhaps some more things between staffs as well.

On my part, it's such a loss to have you departed from this place, Jake. And good luck with your current project.

So, this is basically the reason why this forum is going to have a new name, since he has gone back to taintedworld.net?

Anyway, good luck with the new website Spike! :)

Sign in to follow this