Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

D and Megamasso signed at Gan-shin

Gan-shin revealed just now their two new signings, Megamasso and D!

They will also release their CDs soon all over Europe.

Both can be considered as visual-kei bands with an extraordinary style and an etraordinary line-up: Megamasso and D are the latest Gan-Shin signings, and their records will be published all over europe soon! The creative leader of Megamasso is none other than former ayabie member Ryohei, responsible for songwriting and guitar.

D also consits of experienced members like Asagi, Ruiza and Sin, which are former member of Syndrome. We absolutely looking forward to both releases, more information will follow soon!

http://www.gan-shin.com/2-1-latest-news ... -rock.html

if that happens i swear i'll bang my head the wall... but great news :D

you guys are so negative... x.X

^True.

Explains the Europe Tour. Vampire Saga will probably be released in Europe, but then again, I was cheaper with buying the Japanese version since I only had to pay the shipping and my parents paid for the CD itself as a Christmas present. :D + I got a poster with it and a sticker. Now if it would just arrive :(

I probably won't be able to go see D since it's in my final exams, but a signing with Gan Shin might mean they will return to Europe for a 2nd tour, so I keep my hopes up and hope they won't disband.

Besides, the many releases they are putting up so fast probably has nothing to do with a disbandment. I was kind of scared though because they haven't been out of Japan in 7 years and now suddenly they quickly make an album and do gigs in the USA and Europe. But then again, avex trax are kind of money whores, so it's understandable.

^

This, unlike D, Megamasso hasn't been able to produce good music for the last two/three years. Perhaps they will disband and Ryohei and Aoi will start a project with the two of them and use the old spelling of ayabie...

Oh wait, that already happened, except for the disbanding part :lol:

^

This, unlike D, Megamasso has never been able to produce good music.

fixed

btw, do any of the avex bands tour overseas?

I thought it was a mostly domestic, yet crazily popular label

^ Saw that too. It's obvious gan-shin doesn't give a crap about their bands.

Anyway~ I'm happy for D. And it's true, Megamasso has never been able to make any listenable music.

it heavily depends on your definition of "better"

in my opinion,

is the point where Ryohei should have stopped composing at all

(better case scenario includes the whole band dying of heroine overdose and starthing jrock deaths trend six years in advance, but sadly it didn't happen.

better cases rarely are the case. This is life :((( )

D okay, Megamasso why? why dont they sign bands people will actually buy cds from=S they sign so many bands who disband, go on hiatus or sell no records in europa, listen to the fans

I totally agree with Marc. I'm incredibly happy that D has signed (have been dreaming of that before really ordering their stuff from Japan) but I would like it if ONE OK ROCK or Lolita23q would sign to either Gan Shin or CLJ as well.

Btw I wonder how many copies of Mucc's album Karma Gan Shin has sold by now :lol:

Sign in to follow this