Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

phase faith will conditionally disband

what? Will they really risk their band future just for number of concert attendace? It's kind of silly, cos they can always get nekkid on one park and say "hi pplz, our live at xxx venue, come and join with us!" than this, but whatever, good luck for them.

HAH. THIS really puts things into perspective. They can't get 200 people to come to a live, and yet if one of their dai-chou-ultra-rarez demos were posted here, would bet it'd get more.

200 attendants seems.... rather high for a band that seems to have little merits. When Versailles played in my town I doubt their attendance was much higher and the club was well-filled.

This...actually sparked my interest somewhat. Agreed with nekkichi, more VK bands need to do this.

I've been so desensitized by -insert no name band- will disband threads I almost dismissed this thread and the lulz it contains. This is brilliant, though 200 seems a bit of a lofty goal, so I doubt they actually have any plans of staying together regardless but this is quite the entertaining way to go out.

It does.anyways,i doubt they will even disband XD

let's cross our fingers to hope this band will not disband. they are really good beating SuG in term of making great musics.sadly SuG still wins to attract fangirls. lol.

let's cross our fingers to hope this band will not disband. they are really good beating SuG in term of making great musics.sadly SuG still wins to attract fangirls. lol.

beating SuG in term of making great musics

Sign in to follow this