Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

SHINee

I liked their concept after the group pictures came out. Individually, only Taemin caught my attention at first (for obvious reasons).

I'm actually really excited for this. Teasers didn't do much for me, but they're just (very short) teasers anyway. Oh, other details such as number of songs (13) and album/title-track titles (LUCIFER) were also just revealed.

Fans are already complaining about the fact the album is called lucifer (like the devil and such). WTF, it's just a name.

I'm not a fan of the concept photos, but as I'm hoping the song will sound 'dark', I'm up for their music. I don't think their singles have ever disappointed me. (The SHINee World/AMIGO was overall crappy though, and I only liked Juliette out of its mini)

Fans are already complaining about the fact the album is called lucifer (like the devil and such). WTF, it's just a name.
wow! that's extreme.

anyway, the beginning of the teaser looks funny?

is it supposed to be like fighting scene or something?

the impression i got,.... i only saw some Koreans bums there *__*

The album is really, really great. SME did an amazing job with them this time.

I've only listened to the whole CD once yesterday, but Obsession is easily my favorite so far.

yes, this album is legit.

for once i didn't underestimate K-pop boy group this time,

since i can hear this album without any skip, it's well structured.

My fave track : A YO

Kind of addicted to Lucifer (song).

Obsession is pure love. I wish to see that one live like one of DBSK's ballads in Japan. Big oversized stage, the five of them spread over the whole stage, then the part when the song breaks open near the end <3. Ok, never mind.

I don't like everything on the album (as I always seem to have with SMartists), although this might be the first album I actually like the majority of the songs. (Ring Ding Dong mini wasn't bad either) Maybe it's just SHINee.

I want Taemin's hair. Now. I'd take the kid as a pet. Anyday. (He's too young for me, but maybe my sister needs a boyfriend? :P)

I want to marry the electronic musician who sat on his/her ass for several months working on pro-tools for this album

Or the artist who came up with the idea to make them look shiny like cars

*SCREAMS*

SHINee

OMFG I SAW THEM AT SMTOWN IN LA!

They put on one hell of a performance!!!

Fuck... They're so pretty and tiny(well except Minho b/c he's forever tall)

Hearing Quasimodo and The Name that I Loved live

omg... *wibbles*

♥♥♥♥

It was amazing...

and to have Key and Minho run down the stairs next to me was the best thing to ever happen!

*SCREAMS*

SHINee

OMFG I SAW THEM AT SMTOWN IN LA!

They put on one hell of a performance!!!

Fuck... They're so pretty and tiny(well except Minho b/c he's forever tall)

Hearing Quasimodo and The Name that I Loved live

omg... *wibbles*

♥♥♥♥

It was amazing...

and to have Key and Minho run down the stairs next to me was the best thing to ever happen!

You suck. D: So fucking jealous. Did they play Obsession? I forgot to drill my friend about the setlist. >___>

I was debating on going to SMTown Live too, but money was too tight right now, and I think the tickets were like $50 for not even that great seats, and I don't even like that many SM artists that much anymore either.

But I just started listening to SHINee like two day ago, never liked them before, but their one EP with Ring Ding Dong is REALLY good, I only listened once through Lucifer, but didn't enjoy it as much, might have to give it another shot.

I was debating on going to SMTown Live too, but money was too tight right now, and I think the tickets were like $50 for not even that great seats, and I don't even like that many SM artists that much anymore either.

But I just started listening to SHINee like two day ago, never liked them before, but their one EP with Ring Ding Dong is REALLY good, I only listened once through Lucifer, but didn't enjoy it as much, might have to give it another shot.

SHINee's singles are good (Lucifer, Ring Ding Dong, Amigo,...) but the complete albums aren't really. Every album has its own few great/good songs, and the rest is just crap.

SHINee World, Lucifer, Amigo and Obsession are the best.

You suck. D: So fucking jealous. Did they play Obsession? I forgot to drill my friend about the setlist. >___>

No I don't think they played Obsession, just Replay, Juliette, Ring Ding Dong, Stand By Me, Lucifer, Quasimodo, The Name that I loved(Onew and Ryeowook) , Sea of Love(JongHyun and YeSung) and Get Down and Up & Down

SHINee and Super Junior were all over the place...

Though I stan DBSK hardcore I felt a bit cheated that Yunho and Changmin were only on stage for about 6-7 minutes

Damn I totally missed it streaming live since I was just watching Sungkyungkwan Scandal T_T

Sorry SHINee my love for Yoochun knows no bounds

Can't wait for it either :P Although I hope they're not pushing it and they're alright. They didn't seem that well, ending Lucifer promotions.

01. LUCIFER

02. Hello

03. 하나 (One)

04. Get It

05. UP & DOWN

06. Electric Heart

07. A-Yo

08. 욕(慾) (Obsession)

09. 화살 (Quasimodo)

10. 악 (Shout Out)

11. WOWOWOW

12. Your Name

13. Life

14. Ready or Not

15. Love Pain

16. 사.계.후 (Love Still Goes On)

Only 3 songs. I hoped for 4 D:

Oh it's just a re-package. For some reason I thought it was gonna be more of a comeback, lol.

well Amigo is still my favourite SHINee song and it was the repackage comeback song, so im still waiting for it :D

Oh it's just a re-package. For some reason I thought it was gonna be more of a comeback, lol.

well Amigo is still my favourite SHINee song and it was the repackage comeback song, so im still waiting for it :D

I love Amigo :P hehe. It's the only reason I downloaded the repackage of SHINee World.

Sign in to follow this