Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

SHINee

A new one? Hmm :/ Guess it's because with the whole DBSK breaking up in two parts thing. Like said earlier, never got why they are so populair. SHINee beats them by a long shot

I think so too. SHINee is a lot more talented than DBSK (If this was an kpop forum, I'd be dead by now)

Anyway, the new band that's coming up has 7 or 8 members :s Male SNSD (kind of strange as SNSD was the female Super Junior :s)

+ SM debutes something new every year.

1998: Shinhwa

1999: Fly to the Sky

2000: BoA

2001: Kangta

2002: Ahyoomee/ICONIQ

2003: TVXQ

2004: Trax

2005: The Grace

2006: Zhang Li Yin

2007: SNSD

2008: SHINee,

2009: F(x),

2010: SM The Ballad,

2011: new boy band,...

And where is Trax?

I think so too. SHINee is a lot more talented than DBSK (If this was an kpop forum, I'd be dead by now)

Anyway, the new band that's coming up has 7 or 8 members :s Male SNSD (kind of strange as SNSD was the female Super Junior :s)

+ SM debutes something new every year.

1998: Shinhwa

1999: Fly to the Sky

2000: BoA

2001: Kangta

2002: Ahyoomee/ICONIQ

2003: TVXQ

2004: Trax

2005: The Grace

2006: Zhang Li Yin

2007: SNSD

2008: SHINee,

2009: F(x),

2010: SM The Ballad,

2011: new boy band,...

And where is Trax?

I agree :/ But I just hate how everyone is going fucking crazy about the new boy band, saying that they are going to be amazing w.e. Also add H.O.T. to that list :D

SHINee will kick their ass anyway. I didn't really like their first album but Lucifer was AMAZING. Btw, any reason why Super Junior isn't in the list? Not that I'm a big fan. I only like 3 songs from about the 30/35 songs I heard by them :lol:

^just forgot to add them. I started off with the last 3 to 4 years, then made it all the way to 1998. And then I was tired of searching the dates. They debuted in 2005 as well, didn't they?

There are a lot more as well like Blackbeat, SES,...

First Japanese single scheduled for June 22nd! No new songs though, only two Japanese remakes of 'Replay' and 'Hello' D:

once I was super addicted to this group, but some time now like I left a little. I must be a little more stressed in indie bands

SHINee new Japanese album "THE FIRST" will be released at 2011/11/23 (3 TYPE)

limited edition special box (6,000yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Replay-君は僕のeverything-" live scene, MC & digest, and "THE FIRST" jacket shooting sketch)+photo booklet (88 pages)+play button+calendar

limited edition (3,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Replay-君は僕のeverything-" live scene, MC & digest, and Japan debut premium reception digest movie in London)+photo booklet (68 pages)+calendar

regular edition (2,800yen) will include CD (including bonus track "Stranger")+photo booklet (44 pages) only

Saw it coming after 3 singles. I hope it actually has some new songs, not all Japanese remakes.

Japanese first album release from SHINee including Japanese versions of "Replay - Kimi wa Boku no everything -," "JULIETTE," "LUCIFER," five new songs, and more for 13 tracks (subject to change).

So that means the three singles, five new songs and five Japanese remakes of old songs? At least that's what I conclude, because the singles and five songs only makes up for 8 songs.

^I think they mean all the single songs which is 6 if you count the b-sides. Then 5 new ones, and the extra bonus track "Stranger", to make for the 12 tracks of the regular version.

Not suprised, it was only a month away when they announced it. For SM Entertainment bands that usually means postponement.

Waiting for them to release something in Korean again... .__.

Great music, cute guys and maybe the best k-pop dance group out there?!

Works live too! ;)

^Key said they are currently working on their new Korean album and that it would be released in 2012, so who knows...

Sign in to follow this