Kiryu999

RAZOR new mini-album "the CORE" release

I have only listened to a few songs by More Successful Luzmelt (or with all of these modulations, should Is say RA$OR?) , but these samples seem kind of...pedestrian? 

"Labyrinth" sounds like Merry to me lol.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

Ryoga's screams are so fucking savage,I love how it sounds,but instead he's doing these "vocaloid clean vocals" on most part of the songs, and  it's getting kinda annoying.red invisible still their best stuff.

although i really like their new look somehow the cover artwork isn't really that great...

about the music... well it sounds really good! BUT the only song which really (mostly) screams RAZOR at me is the last song - rest sounds like 1:1 BORN final era stuff...

im cackling i didn't expect ryoga to go off into secret base i had literally repressed that from my memory for years hfdbjdbjshd this is so funny

45 minutes ago, emmny said:

im cackling i didn't expect ryoga to go off into secret base i had literally repressed that from my memory for years hfdbjdbjshd this is so funny

Who uploaded this? A "ZONE" cover, I can honestly say I never saw that coming. lol :tw_lol: Where is this live?

Edited by sume7

2 hours ago, jduv86 said:

I step away from VK for a couple of months and comeback to this AND HOLY S*!T F*!K!!!! #()!*#K@J#)(*!I()!()!!!!! YES!!! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!! 

Ikr lol