Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Gt.yuya & Dr.sora have joined cocklobin & resume activities

Yay for drums, he was pretty good(though not sure if he was as good as Kiri - she was a badass chick), don't know the guitar guy so can't say anything.

I was wondering what happened to cocklobin. Glad to see they've gotten everything back in order. Expecting a new release rather soon too - they've had a good long while to craft something while on hiatus.

Great news! Hope they announce a new release soon.

Also, glad to see that they're Akira Yamaoka fans! They completely ripped off "Insecticide" for the song playing on their website! :lol:

Shit, awesome news, finally. Glad to see that guy from meth. joining the band, he was pretty good. I have a fairly high expectation for them to come out with something great after a year of gap since Shi to Saisei.

FUCK YES!

Also, apparently they're releasing something in March, I'm not sure if it's true though. I sure hope it is.

FUCK YES!

Also, apparently they're releasing something in March, I'm not sure if it's true though. I sure hope it is.

Yeah, they said it on their OHP. They're now working on it; and it'll probably be released at the time they resume their activities, or around that. Ah, I can't wait!

FUCK YES!

Yeah, they said it on their OHP. They're now working on it; and it'll probably be released at the time they resume their activities, or around that. Ah, I can't wait!

Awesome news! And I can't wait either.

Sign in to follow this