Sign in to follow this  
saishuu

New Plastic Tree album

pura.png

Plastic Tree is releasing a new album on March 2nd, called "amnonite". It is coming out in two types, the limited one including the music video of a new song titled "13th FRIDAY" and off-shot footage.

Source: Brand-x

EXCITEDDD. It's great to see that Ryutaro's illness hasn't really stopped them completely. Can't wait to hear this.

this is old news, though I guess no one bothered posting it until now. [old by like a week or so]

in either case, I haven't liked their recent singles. so I would like to be surprised.

this is old news, though I guess no one bothered posting it until now. [old by like a week or so]

Eh, I had no idea. Better to have some good news here anyway.

This is really great news. I expect nothing short of amazing from them!

Eh, I had no idea. Better to have some good news here anyway.

actually, it still kind of bothers me that details of an album were out in-between the reports about his disease...

but it's still two months away, so hopefully it wasn't made in haste... in regards to potential tours.

The longer Plastic Tree is around, the more I like their music. So I'm looking forward to this.

Nice! Looking forward to this! I hope Ryuutarou doesn't overwork himself though...with him recently released from the hospital and all.

The longer Plastic Tree is around, the more I like their music. So I'm looking forward to this.

>SINGER IS GONNA BE PARALYZED FOREVER

It's treatable, you know.

The Album might have already been recorded before he was diagnosed anyway.

I hope he'll be fine though.

>SINGER IS GONNA BE PARALYZED FOREVER

It's treatable, you know.

in most cases. [and I guess the usual if diagnosed early]

The Album might have already been recorded before he was diagnosed anyway.

I hope he'll be fine though.

the album being announced when he's in the hospital is sketchy. though I'm not sure whether it was 'officially' announced yet, so they could have been given orders that everything would be okay and gave the information to the stores.

can't really complain if things work out in the end.

How's it sketchy? They just released 3 singles. Pretty normal to have announced album around 3rd single or so. Excited for this!! Lot of good releases until May.

How's it sketchy? They just released 3 singles. Pretty normal to have announced album around 3rd single or so. Excited for this!! Lot of good releases until May.

It has nothing to do with releases. It has to do with what was going on. He was still in the hospital when information started coming out. I mean, seriously, it would be rather anti-climatic if he couldn't tour around the album's release. = =. It's all about ethics.

Most japanese bands use diseases as cover ups for other stuff. And it does seem odd that suddenly Ryuutaro has this disease, and then during this off time they announce a new album. But, Plastic Tree is not a shitty band that needs excuses to hide from record labels and management (D'espairsray lol), so I doubt there's much correlation. It sounds like the album was in the works for a while, and that maybe they were going to announce it soon anyways.

Sign in to follow this