Sign in to follow this  
saishuu

New Plastic Tree album

But, Plastic Tree is not a shitty band that needs excuses to hide from record labels and management (D'espairsray lol), so I doubt there's much correlation.

:domo:

If you had heard him live (although it's obvious on MONSTERS too) you would know that it's no excuse, it's really sad when people make fun of something like that, it's a terrible thing for a vocalist not being able to use his voice properly anymore.

@topic: Donna Donna was great so I have once more high hopes for this. Mirai Iro was alright, but Moonlight was really one of their best recent songs so this is definitely on my must buy list.

I have high expectations, because Dona Dona was one of their best things ever, especially after the letdown Utsusemi was.

Though yeah, IDK, the disease thing COULD be a coverup for something else ( tarou on the drugs again? :U ), but I'm pretty sure that's not the case with these guys

Wasn't it shattered-tranquility that started this paralyzed thing with the whole OMGWTFHE'SSICKLETSMAKEANARTICLEONITWITHOUTDOINGANYRESEARCH shit

S-T probably wasn't the only one. People generally tend to think in doom scenarios for the drama.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to this album because I enjoyed their last single a lot.

But, Plastic Tree is not a shitty band that needs excuses to hide from record labels and management (D'espairsray lol), so I doubt there's much correlation.

This. Though I would not be surprised if he is actually sick and producers taking advantage of that, so fans would 'desperately support' the band. Producers are some sick people.

^ maybe because Ryuutaro got sick? Just falling behind schedule?

I can't really imagine what the new album would sound like from the previous singles

So it's coming out tomorrow.

It's 59 minutes long according to amazon.

covers @ http://www.plastic-tree.com/pc/disco_graphy/

tracklisting

01. Thirteenth Friday

02.ムーンライト――――。(アンモナイト版)

03.退屈マシン

04.??ら??????(アンモナイト版)

05.雪月花

06.アイラヴュー・ソー

07.アリア

08.デュエット

09.??ンビ(アンモナイト版)

10.??????ん????

11.~ 作??「ammonite??~

12.ブルー??ック

13.spooky [standard edition]

[limited edition] dvd

01. Thirteenth Friday Music Clip

02.「月世界旅行~アジア編~??オフショット映??

*I didn't like the singles nor 13th friday, so I'm happy that they're getting away the *older* songs first.... and with titles like I love you so and Duet...then 13th friday and spooky... who knows what to expect.

Sign in to follow this