Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ダウト(D=OUT) will be major debut & last indies CD release

it is announced at ダウト(D=OUT) one-man live "LIVE BAND TOUR'10-LIVE!LIVE!LIVE!-" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/01/05 that they will be major debut in 2011 summer

their last indies CD (type & title not yet finalized) will be released in 2011 spring, although details have not yet been announced

I love them D: their jazzy rock song releases made my month. I just hope they don't change too much.

Woow, this is good news!!!

congratz to them!!

(Haha, I feel pretty bad for SCREW, all the new signings on Indies-PSC get Major contracts, and SCREW has been on Indies-PSC for a couple of years now..but they only have themselves to blame for making shitty songs lately)

^ yup yup....what about SCREW....they r quite good too. Hopefully, D=out will make some good songs instead of that crappy jazzy songs blah blah blah XD

Well crap. I hope they don't change too much. Loved Carnival Ukiyo , hated Psychedelico Psychedelico

Love D=OUT but hated their last single and now they announce major, wtf!

Anyway good luck to them, hope they improve and don't get worse like most bands.

Though it is funny how after just one indie release under PSC Indies, they go major lol

oh fuck.. gazette's management is so boring for me.

maybe some bands don't want to be major because of different contract rules that they don't like.

i don't know if that's the case in screw though , probably psc wanted new faces

...so what that their contract changed? it's not like they got their old souls and hearts ripped out and replaced by other ones...

..they may change a little or more after becoming major, but at least they won't need to have a part time job to get their food.

...so what that their contract changed? it's not like they got their old souls and hearts ripped out and replaced by other ones...

..they may change a little or more after becoming major, but at least they won't need to have a part time job to get their food.

this

Just fyi even members in major bands have jobs.

D=OUT is a band that I like a lot, and I'm glad they are finally going major.

Sign in to follow this