Sign in to follow this  
Peace Heavy mk II

Versailles New Single and Acting in a T.V. Show

I FUCKING LOVE THAT.

the song sounds amazing and the clip looks hilarious... maybe not in the intentional way but hilarious nonetheless.

The visual-kei band Versailles will act in a television show for the first time. “Onegai Kanaete Versailles” is a late-night mini-drama that will air in a 5-minute time slot on MBS and tvk, starting this month.

Versailles will provide the show’s theme song “Philia,” which they plan to release as a single on March 16.

wat.

How long is this "theme song" snippet going to be? 20~30 seconds? If it's any longer it's going to be worse than the animated version of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, where the preview for the next episode were just two completely random images flashed in front of your eyes for about four seconds. Also considering a good portion of Versailles' songs run longer than each drama segment, either Philia has to be relatively short or Kamijo sings a wicked short chorus.

i guess the theme song will be the OP or ED or both of the show,

which like usual, only played some part of the rendition only, usually the Chorus if not the first verse.

And not played during the show,

cos they seems gonna have lots of conversation parts with peoples from the teaser there.

While the full song on single CD may be 3-4 minutes or longer.

It will probably be a TV-size version, like anime's. Maybe a lot shorter. But when Philia is released, it's probably going to be 7 minutes long, and have a kick-ass solo and blah blah blah

I'm sure that the actual song "Philia" is going to be a full length song, whereas the TV theme song is going to be about 30 seconds. Who ever heard of even a three minute opening song?

Love Versailles but that trailer was just urgh!

Cheesy acting and the way he said Versailles,

kinda made me want to punch him in the face.

ow. i'm happy for the song, but the idea of a tv drama sounds so..... i don't know; ackward, bizarre.... don't know...

don't like it. i rather, that the musicians make music and nothing else.

It certainly WILL be on the type A live DVD.

Tracklist:

1.Rosen Schwert

2.PRINCESS -Revival of church-

3.Catharsis

4.Reminiscence

5.Desert Apple :staru::staru:

6.Aristocrat's Symphony

7.Sympathia

Whether it will be included on the actual CD is still unclear (though, I'm guessing it will be on there too).

or never ever(?)

maybe they'd do some rarity and b-side album or 2nd CD on best album for unreleased songs that only played live someday. We'll never knows.

Love Versailles but that trailer was just urgh!

Cheesy acting and the way he said Versailles,

kinda made me want to punch him in the face.

Lolol. The way he said Versailles just needed that baseball music they play in stadiums during a game.

Sign in to follow this