Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Plastic Tree live cancellation

IT IS A FATAL DISEASEEEEE!!!! :shock:

From what I read, if it is properly treated in most cases then the patient can be totally cured in a matter of weeks/months.

Anyway, wishing him a speedy recovery!

i honestly never heard the syndrome before now,

when i think about it again, man! How come these Japanese musician mostly suffering a fancy/sophisticated sounding yet rare syndromes?!!

Why can't it be just something like fever, or stomache.

It is really depressing.

But if it keeps going on, though fans will surely be symphatetic, but i am afraid some could get sceptical if they really suffering such disease or just doing it for sympathy and suddenly get completely well in next 2-3 weeks doing rest of the tours like magic.

Btw, on liner notes, get well soon for ryuutarou.

I really respect this guy, so i hope he'll be fine.

It is frequently severe and usually exhibits as an ascending paralysis noted by weakness in the legs that spreads to the upper limbs and the face along with complete loss of deep tendon reflexes.

... WHY NOT JUST CANCEL EVERYTHING AND GET THE FUCK BETTER?

most of these "fancy" diseases that J-Rock artists get are usually (probably) bullshit, just like Hizumi from D'espairsray.

Though I'm skeptical, I feel like this might be legit.

most of these "fancy" diseases that J-Rock artists get are usually (probably) bullshit, just like Hizumi from D'espairsray.

Though I'm skeptical, I feel like this might be legit.

Is it because bad things always happen to the suicidal because of their constant negative energy? xD

I know it's not funny, but I can imagine him making this into a song about puppetry :/.

besides that, I would like it if he were to recover. -prayer-

Terrible news. I hope Ryutaro recovers quickly. He should take his time in recovering.

most of these "fancy" diseases that J-Rock artists get are usually (probably) bullshit.

I love your pseudo know-it-all comments. "Fancy" diseases, what does that even mean? It's a legitimate condition. Guillain-Barre Syndrome can be caused by any number of seemingly minor things. Anyone can get it. I guarantee if Kyo announced he had some rare, bizarre disease you didn't happen to know of it would be the END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT not lol fancy diseases j-rock artists are immune to and are obviously being flippant about.

This is serious shit.

Poor Ryuutarou. How horrible.

Do you know why I put fancy in quotes? Oh you don't? Oh...you also didn't read through the thread? Well here you go:

when i think about it again, man! How come these Japanese musician mostly suffering a fancy/sophisticated sounding yet rare syndromes?!!

oh......

I put it in quotes to reference what Chianti said. I feel like the impact of those quotes though diminished once I responded a little late.

oh and the word "pseudo" is something used by 12 year olds to sound smart. Try to refrain from it.

Oh, shit, is it? I better erase it from my vocabulary then because Will thinks everyone 12-year-old "kids" and beneath him. I guess I didn't realise you were quoting another user since you didn't use the quote tag and what you said was disparaging regardless. "Herp derp overreacting made up diseases I don't believe you have XX syndrome, enjoy your influenza."

I don't even care if I get banned for this, but what an absolute twat you are.

Oh, shit, this is not happening, right? D:

Poor Ryuutarou, this year just can't stop sucking even at its end.

oh and the word "pseudo" is something used by 12 year olds to sound smart. Try to refrain from it.

The fact that you said it like this makes you look like the one who's 12 years old and wants to sound smart. Though the hostility in this words is well-hidden, I gotta say.

"Will thinks everyone 12 year old kids etc."

Does everyone use the term "pseudo" to sound intelligent? No. Some people don't go for cheap points of self-gratification. That is a major generalization that I think I'm above people. And generalizations are usually far from the truth. I like to challenge people who act belligerent / ignorant, does this make me a bigot? No. Other than that I like to consider myself rather calm and well-mannered if anything.

If you're going to sit there and call someone out on something, don't act immature and retreat in fear once you're challenged. You're being pathetic (for the lack of a better term).

@cruel-crucible: I can see why you think that. It sounds very pretentious, but my intent was merely to point something out. I used to use terms like "pseudo" and I was constantly called out on it, so I've internalized that. I am not trying to be a prick, I guess I just come off that way.

"Will thinks everyone 12 year old kids etc."

Does everyone use the term "pseudo" to sound intelligent? No. Some people don't go for cheap points of self-gratification. That is a major generalization that I think I'm above people. And generalizations are usually far from the truth. I like to challenge people who act belligerent / ignorant, does this make me a bigot? No. Other than that I like to consider myself rather calm and well-mannered if anything.

If you're going to sit there and call someone out on something, don't act immature and retreat in fear once you're challenged. You're being pathetic (for the lack of a better term).

@cruel-crucible: I can see why you think that. It sounds very pretentious, but my intent was merely to point something out. I used to use terms like "pseudo" and I was constantly called out on it, so I've internalized that. I am not trying to be a prick, I guess I just come off that way.

Will just proved to me that time & time again he always has something worth while to say.

But still, most of these artists in the visual scene/rather, ALL of Japan are more susceptible to disease because of the lack of real medical facts surrounding pill use, *condom use*(this is a big one guys. Dare I get into the rumors Shaura/Juka, Keiyuu, Suzune, etc?), and general health care -- period.

these "made up" diseases are serious shit. I just hope Ryutarou recovers first, before Plastic Tree decides to do anything...

not sure if sarcasm, but I still love you anyways Ezra.

This thread is about Ryuutarou and his illness, the cancellation of a live due to his illness, and people expressing their hope that he recovers. That's it and nothing more.

Sign in to follow this