Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Plastic Tree live cancellation

It's incredible, when I start to enjoy listening to a band which I didn't even bother at first, something bad happens. First hizumi, now Ryuutarou. But hope he will recover soon.

I know...Honestly, this is the most devastating news I've heard in forever. Plastic Tree's helped me through my worst depression, so all I can do is pray for Ryutarou's health.

That's all I really have left to say I guess.

Apparently full rehabilitation can (doesn't mean it will) take up to a year...it screws with your nervous system so there is physiotherapy involved. (I did just wiki it, I don't have a medical degree) Hope he gets better soon :)

don't poke a troll plz

This thread is about Ryuutarou and his illness, the cancellation of a live due to his illness, and people expressing their hope that he recovers. That's it and nothing more.

What about people who hope he doesn't recover?

Apparently full rehabilitation can (doesn't mean it will) take up to a year...it screws with your nervous system so there is physiotherapy involved. (I did just wiki it, I don't have a medical degree) Hope he gets better soon :)

don't poke a troll plz

I'm a Physical Therapy student and yeah, from what I've heard/read so far, if it involves loss of limb movements at any rate, it most likely requires physiotherapy at some point. If the clinical treatment goes well, he probably wouldn't have too much trouble I suppose.

OH MY GOD WHY ARE ALL THE VK MUSICIANS DYIIIIIIING, FUCK YOU 2010!!!1!!1

^ people who think like that , should just think about it and not write about it.

That would just be silencing a person's opinion. What about a neutral opinion? Like mine? Which is that it does not matter at all to me whether he gets better or if he is forever paralyzed and unable to create music ever again. If he is meant to continue making music he'll get better. If not? Well, I guess he wont be making music anymore, will he?

A neutral opinion is okay. But wishing someone that he wont recover has nothing to do with freedom of expression. Its totally understandable that some people just dont care if he can sing again, thats normal. But i cant understand how somone couldnt care about him getting a lifetime paralization. its okay if people think like that, but why should i write in a thread "oh hi i hope he dies, because i dont care about him"? Thats stupid.

But maybe im wrong. I dont care about shitty tw anymore. I hate SuG and Takeru , but some comments on sug threads are really disgusting. (but that has nothing to do with this thread.)

^ people who think like that , should just think about it and not write about it.

That would just be silencing a person's opinion.

Then the issue there is respect.

Does the person with a negative opinion keep it to themselves or do they dive into the thread to wish disease/illness/death/paralysis/infertility or whatthehellever on someone they don't and will never know? One is respectful, one is disrespectful. One is decency, the other is being a jerk.

Totally agreeing with byou right now.

But if you have a neutral opinion, why do you care?

That would just be silencing a person's opinion. What about a neutral opinion? Like mine? Which is that it does not matter at all to me whether he gets better or if he is forever paralyzed and unable to create music ever again. If he is meant to continue making music he'll get better. If not? Well, I guess he wont be making music anymore, will he?

The way you initially wrote it, it sounded as if you were asking about people that wished ill for him, in which case I agree with byou that they should just stay away from this thread unless they want to stir up drama and a whole lot of unnecessary reading and deleting for the mods.

However, if you just don't care either way about what happens to him (like me) then I suppose you don't have to post here either. After all, if you don't care what use is this topic to you? That's not to say you have no place posting here but if you do, what do you have to contribute? Not much, really. In your one paragraph, you've written pretty much all there is to write.

To be fair though, there's not much to write no matter how you feel about him so it's beyond me why this topic is three pages long.

I don't care. 8D I was just really stoned everytime I posted in this thread. Lawlz.

Normally, I'd be entirely offended.

but holy fuck. Check this shit out, we have smart people on TW aside from Will, Furik, Spike, & Champ.

Yeah, life happens to all of us at some point. While I now know that he's talking, writing mails, and eating, He still could be stuck for the rest of his life, not being able to play entirely anymore.

I hope he recovers soon. Plastic Tree has always been close to me and hearing of this unheard-of-disease that Ryuutaro has just sucks.

poor Ryuutaro and to know he still wanted to perform but his band refused to let him. makes it so sad. I do hope he gets better.

i don't really listen to plastic tree. but i do respect them as people as well as artists. and I would never wish any ill on them or any of the other artists. that's just plain rude and disrespectful. if you don't like someone just don't comment.

:D come on Ryuutaro i know you can get better. your a strong man. Im cheering for you.

I'm really sad about this. I've really gotten into them the last couple of months. And this syndrome is some serious shit, so I hope they go on hiatus so he can have a real good recovery. At least a year. Hope he fully recovers.

I don't care. 8D I was just really stoned everytime I posted in this thread. Lawlz.

double-post, but this = win.

This has to be the most stupid excuse I've ever heard ever. don't blame your obvious trolling on being high, that's no type of reason to come in a thread that's about a serious matter like this and slew your neutrality bullshit all for the sake of being bored and too high to care, that gives a bad name to stoners and pot smokers like myself, and frankly TW doesn't need members like that.. who go into threads and post for the hell of it on the sheer premise that they didn't have anything better to do. now if this was a thread that was not about such a serious matter, I probably wouldn't have called you out on it, but since it is i could not ignore this blatant thoughtless excuse, that I guess was supposed to make everything alright.. but you know what? It doesn't. EOD (End Of Discussion)

I hope ryuutarou makes a good recovery, hes one of my favorite vocalist, and I would hate to see his career end because of this. no matter how long it takes we'll be waiting

This has to be the most stupid excuse I've ever heard ever. don't blame your obvious trolling on being high, that's no type of reason to come in a thread that's about a serious matter like this and slew your neutrality bullshit all for the sake of being bored and too high to care, that gives a bad name to stoners and pot smokers like myself, and frankly TW doesn't need members like that.. who go into threads and post for the hell of it on the sheer premise that they didn't have anything better to do. now if this was a thread that was not about such a serious matter, I probably wouldn't have called you out on it, but since it is i could not ignore this blatant thoughtless excuse, that I guess was supposed to make everything alright.. but you know what? It doesn't. EOD (End Of Discussion)

I hope ryuutarou makes a good recovery, hes one of my favorite vocalist, and I would hate to see his career end because of this. no matter how long it takes we'll be waiting <3

touche i totally agree

Sign in to follow this