Sign in to follow this  
Ito

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all the people who celebrate it! I honestly hope that everyone has an amazing day!

What are you guys doing for Christmas? Get anything cool? XD

Give anything epic? How did they react?! :D

I am waiting to give my mom a print of a panoramic photo I took a few months ago, the print is 2" x 6"....freakin huge and it looks awesome, I think she is gunna love it.

I got clothes that I don't have to return! Bullhead jeans, a tony hawk sweater, some shirts from no fear and a pair of vans. I also got a a top-up card for my phone, but I'm "giving" it to my sister. Still 2 more days of gifts to go~

gonna quote myself from the other thread

was driving from Borrego to my Dad's in San Diego few hours earlier,

will go to church in the morning together and dinner in the evening.

I got him a watch. And he got me some pairs of silk tie :D

for my love interest, i bought him a wallet and leather belt. And i got a pair of new shades in return.

and both, My Dad and My love interest, were so happy having my gifts. I got a hug from Dad and a deep kiss from ahem, my love interest as signs of gratitude.

Oh btw I've ate 2 boxes of petite fours all by myself already. I should really control myself xD

and Merry Xmas, Peeps! :D

Happy merry Christmas to everyone.

I got a new DS dince mine broke and my boyfriends mom gave me cookies and a gift card. My boss gave me and my coworker a card with $100 inside. :staru: I actually never ask for gifts because I'm happy with the sweets that get sent over to my house.

So far I've spent my entire day in the kitchen making cookies and such. I'm just now getting a break from cooking.

I think later on we're going to see a friend and have a few drinks. Not me though because I can't drink yet because of this tongue piercing, but I would love to have the sake I bought myself for Christmas.

I hope everyone has fun!

Merry Christmas!

I got a ring from my grandmother, manga from my parents, my favorite Victoria Secret lotion from my sister, and a manga from my other sister. I got tea cookies (cookies made with tea leaves) from a friend (yummy!) and vegan cookies from another friend (very good!)

All in all it was great, this was the first time in two years that I've been with my family for Christmas.

I wish everyone the best!!!

Merry Christmas!

Didn't get anything "epic" but I did get a massive stack of CD's, some clothes, gift cards, and books. My kid siblings got awesome stuff, like one of those PlayStation Move things and my bro got a boxing bag thing whatever it is called. ^^

I got my mom some software she wanted, my dad a new pocket knife, my grandma a handmade bracelet, and made all my friends cookies.

I enjoyed seeing them have fun, eating a bunch of Christmas junk food and some of the best-tasting deep fried turkey, and being with my insane family. Great day!

Oh, I got a ticket to MUCC's gig, 40e, LED-light (... My stepdad's humor :--D) and "survival packet", where were chocolates (which I've already eaten) nodels, oatmealbox, Aspirin, thermometer, socks, t-shirt, earrings, eyeliner, shampoo and conditioner, hairspray and toothpaste.

Yeah, quite random gift, but still useful.

I'm afraid that I've eaten too much. ;(

Merry Christmas. :D

I got some more BioWare shit like another T-shirt (the one with the SSV Normandy that says "This is how I roll". ANOTHER N7 sweater (this ones dark navy). I got a bunch of socks which I asked for, chocolate, specialty jelly beans from a candy shop which I also asked for. Gift card to EB with $30 on it. Dirty Jobs volume 1, headphones, Paul Frank iPod case, this really thick Old Navy sweater that has fur inside it (my family calls them "bear suits") and a book by Jay Ingram.

Hope everyone had wicked Christmas and got what you wanted! :)

My parents supported me with money while buying an iPod Touch 32 GB and they pre-ordered D's Vampire Saga for me :)

My parents pre-ordered D's Vampire Saga for me :)

:o I wish my parents would do stuff like that for me.

.... also I used my gift cards to buy a few shirts.

got money from my parents for Phantasmagoria/Matenrou Opera/Vidoll CDs and some lolita clothes as usual.

Then, the other part of money well, I am putting it away xD

Sign in to follow this