Himeaimichu

Thoughts of any possibility of AvelCain's Karma and Zen returning in another band?

So the return of Lycaon got me thinking, should AvelCain return soon? They were signed to the same label as Lycaon, and disbanded for possibly the same reason: Being overworked.
Of course, Kaede has retired from Vkei, but Karma and Zen haven't retired. They may possibly return in another band. I hope they do because I just got into AvelCain xD

Anyways, what do you guys think? 

Totally , I have a strong feeling for them 2, ZEN is my top 5 Bassist !
maybe something like this !? 
Vo 業-karma-

Gu 樹璃-juri- (ex. ヴァリル)
Gu (*someone like Megaromania's 蜘影-Chikage- / 黒百合と影's こよみ-koyomi-)
Bs 禅-zen-
Drs EVE

5 hours ago, Bunny said:

Totally , I have a strong feeling for them 2, ZEN is my top 5 Bassist !
maybe something like this !? 
Vo 業-karma-

Gu 樹璃-juri- (ex. ヴァリル)
Gu (*someone like Megaromania's 蜘影-Chikage- / 黒百合と影's こよみ-koyomi-)
Bs 禅-zen-
Drs EVE

As much as I loved Koyomi from Kuroyuri, it's not very possible he'll join another band. I predicted he left Kuroyuri To Kage due to stress and something he was going through in his life, so he sadly retired.

The other predicted members seem likely though. 

5 hours ago, inartistic said:

I'm sure Karma will come back in some way, but hopefully he's still hooked up with a good ghostwriter

He'll probably have one of the guitarists and/or bassist to write songs (Which I hope does happen, because I like authentic music. I hate it when bands have a secret ghost writer)

I really Love AvelCain when it was produced by EVE , EVE's style is so deep, heavily Japanese traditional and with the indie vibe !!!!!

1 minute ago, Bunny said:

I really Love AvelCain when it was produced by EVE , EVE's style is so deep, heavily Japanese traditional and with the indie vibe !!!!!

Same. That's what got me into them, their traditional style songs like Temari Uta~

I think there's a possibility but if they were to form a new band it'd be in a year from the day they disbanded just like Lycaon. For a while leading up to their disbandment Japanese Lycaon fans had a theory that was there was a clause in their contracts that didn't allow them to play in a new band for one year after their disbandment and them coming back as Initial'L exactly one year after their last live proved that to be the case. I'm assuming it's the same for AvelCain, especially since Byou was doing support for sibilebashir while Rei was out recently.

tl;dr it's possible but probably won't happen until July of next year.

Also, as far as I know Eve is still associated with Shimizuya so if Karma and Zen do start a new band not under Shimizuya there's a 0% chance of him being in it. 

41 minutes ago, Duwang said:

I think there's a possibility but if they were to form a new band it'd be in a year from the day they disbanded just like Lycaon. For a while leading up to their disbandment Japanese Lycaon fans had a theory that was there was a clause in their contracts that didn't allow them to play in a new band for one year after their disbandment and them coming back as Initial'L exactly one year after their last live proved that to be the case. I'm assuming it's the same for AvelCain, especially since Byou was doing support for sibilebashir while Rei was out recently.

tl;dr it's possible but probably won't happen until July of next year.

Also, as far as I know Eve is still associated with Shimizuya so if Karma and Zen do start a new band not under Shimizuya there's a 0% chance of him being in it. 

Wait, so their contracts affect them after they disband? Wouldn't disbanding nullify the contract? I'm not very knowledgeable on contracts, so I could be wrong, but it doesn't make sense

9 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

As much as I loved Koyomi from Kuroyuri, it's not very possible he'll join another band. I predicted he left Kuroyuri To Kage due to stress and something he was going through in his life, so he sadly retired.

Kuro writes the majority of the music in Kuroyuri to kage so I doubt it. On tanuki there's rumours that his girlfriend got pregnant so he had to get a normal job, but who knows. I think he's retired anyway.

I wouldn't mind if Karma came back with an entirely different lineup. That the musicianship in Avelcain was sorely lacking is putting it mildly, and I wouldn't mind hearing Karma's voice in a new context anyway. 

iirc a lot of their good stuff was ascribed to Eve, but I want my bois to have nothing to with him. His chinese takeout ostTRADITIONAL ORIENTAL gimmickry fucking stinks and I don't like it.

1 hour ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Kuro writes the majority of the music in Kuroyuri to kage so I doubt it. On tanuki there's rumours that his girlfriend got pregnant so he had to get a normal job, but who knows. I think he's retired anyway.

I don't believe Tanuki. All Tanuki really is, is just a bunch of people who call themselves fans, but yet post nudes of any Vkei guy anywhere, and also make fun of Vkei guys for possibly being gay. Also, a lot of the rumours tend to be really outrageous in my opinion. 

Also, according to an interview, each member of the band writes their own parts, but Kuro begins to write most of them, so stress could still be a possibility. 

I always wondered why Mutsuki left though. I mean, it seems odd he left at the same time as Koyomi. They either could have left for the same reason, whatever that may be, but it's also worth mentioning Mutsuki used to be a session drummer, so maybe he wanted to go back to session drumming. It's also possible he wanted to have a normal job and normal life, which I can understand knowing how stressful Vkei can be. I mean, a lot of Vkei guys turn toward cigarette addiction and alcoholism. 

22 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Wait, so their contracts affect them after they disband? Wouldn't disbanding nullify the contract? I'm not very knowledgeable on contracts, so I could be wrong, but it doesn't make sense

Record label contracts, or really contracts in any similarly competitive field, can be brutal and have really crappy drawbacks. My sister is a hairstylist and wants to leave the salon she works at, but part of her contract is that if she leaves, she can't work as a stylist within a 25 mile radius for a year. It would be absolute unsurprising if Shimizuya had their artists on a similar contract. 

2 hours ago, mahoujin said:

Record label contracts, or really contracts in any similarly competitive field, can be brutal and have really crappy drawbacks. My sister is a hairstylist and wants to leave the salon she works at, but part of her contract is that if she leaves, she can't work as a stylist within a 25 mile radius for a year. It would be absolute unsurprising if Shimizuya had their artists on a similar contract. 

You would think laws would be put in place that prevents stuff like that from happening. Though I do see a potential loophole that could be taken advantage of, it'd be really complicated and probably cause a paradox

1 hour ago, herpes said:

lycaon shouldn't have and avelcain shouldn't.

IDK. I personally like both bands. Though I'm not too keen on Initial'L's first single, since it's too electronic-y for me, and I'm not a fan of vocoders on vocals. But I would really like to see more of Avelcain. Sure, Karma is not the best screamer, but I like his voice, and I liked Avelcain's music in general, as I am a sucker for any band that uses traditional Japanese instruments and/or themes. I think Lycaon deserved to continue as a band for the same reason Avelcain does. Following their dreams. Of course, if Karma and Zen decide not to form a new band, or choose to retire, they deserve to do that as well. 

I just hope if AvelCain does make a return, that it'll be an awesome return, and not a disappointing one. I don't want them to pull a Kuroyuri To Kage. (Even though I love Kuroyuri, I miss Memento Mori)

I give 90% that Karma is working on new projects. 

He seems to be a friend with many of bandoman, So who knows.... I'm not sure if he would like to come back together with Zen and Byou. They looked cold among each other.

I bet that they were planning to disband for a long time because when Byou was joining a band... Something  was happening inside of them. I red tweets from fans during that time. Band acted weird.... Maybe they already wanted to disband back then before Byou joined.... or idk. 

But Karma without a stage is not Karma. He loved his fans. 

And remember how he said that he will take AvelCain together with him even AvelCain would be gone... Or something like that.

Damn, I miss his emo tweets .

11 hours ago, appl- said:

I give 90% that Karma is working on new projects. 

He seems to be a friend with many of bandoman, So who knows.... I'm not sure if he would like to come back together with Zen and Byou. They looked cold among each other.

I bet that they were planning to disband for a long time because when Byou was joining a band... Something  was happening inside of them. I red tweets from fans during that time. Band acted weird.... Maybe they already wanted to disband back then before Byou joined.... or idk. 

But Karma without a stage is not Karma. He loved his fans. 

And remember how he said that he will take AvelCain together with him even AvelCain would be gone... Or something like that.

Damn, I miss his emo tweets .

Hopefully, he does debut a new project,

and hopefully, he'll keep his Japanese folk influences.  That's what got me into Avelcain~