Sign in to follow this  
ShTon

Hello everyone~

I'm ShTon and I'm from Poland.

I've been a fan of Japanese music (mostly VK) for a few years. I'm a big fan of DIV, Alice Nine, Moran, heidi., vistlip, Kagrra,, UNiTE., Purple Stone, Gothcarocka and Alsdead.

Aside from that my interests involve drawing, video games (especially the old ones), and some western music. I'm also learning Japanese but I'm still a beginner. xD

Nice to meet you~

Hello, Good to have person who listens to vk

----------------------------------------

And I'm going to be frank

" Increasing my post counts "

LoL (^0^)

---------------------------------------

Hello and welcome! You've got a lovely bunch of favourites right there! Would love to hear what you enjoy playing and your taste outside of VK/Jmusic. In any case I hope you enjoy your time with us. Always feel free to send a PM to members with a blue/red name if you have any problems or concerns.

See you around!

24 minutes ago, beni said:

Would love to hear what you enjoy playing and your taste outside of VK/Jmusic.

For the games it would be Heroes of Might and Magic (third game in a series is my all-time favorite), Chrono Trigger, TESIII: Morrowind and Undertale. I also use NES and SNES emulators for my gaming needs. XD

As for my taste, outside VK I enjoy bands like avengers in sci-fi, HaKU and The Flickers, sometimes OOR and My First Story. Outside Jmusic I like White Lies, Bring me the Horizon, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, AFI and more.

Sign in to follow this