Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Royz new maxi single "ANTITHESIS" release

it is announced at Royz one-man live tour "S.I.V.A" tour final at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2016/08/20 that their new maxi single "ANTITHESIS" will be released at 2016/11/16 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "ANTITHESIS" PV & off-shot), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including "ANTITHESIS" all-member multi-angle PV), and regular edition TYPE C & D (1,620yen each) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3 & corr. 3 instrumental) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "HELLO, ANTITHESIS" since Yokohama F.A.D at 2016/11/19 and up to tour final at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2017/01/07 and 昴(subaru) birthday one-man live "スバフェス2017~神の仰せのままに~" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2017/02/14

SET-LIST at 2016/08/20:

01.R.I.P
02.ブギーマン(boogieman)
03.ESTROUS SPIDER's
04.疾風迅雷(shippuujinrai)
05.INNOCENCE
06.Left Behind
07.Emotions
08.胡鳥蘭-ファレノプシス-(phalaenopsis)
09.THE LAST
10.クロアゲハ(kuroageha)
11.毘紐天-vishnu-
12.糜楼(birou)
13.OVER DOSE
14.鬼ト邪吼(oni to jakou)
15.RISK_144000

EN1
01.PSYCHIC STORM
02.THE BEGINNING
03.Supernova
04.FlashBack

CqT7ScDUEAA-5eh.jpg

Edited by Trombe

S.I.V.A was fucking awesome, but the singles kinda flopped... so, we'll see how this turns out. I'm cautiously looking forward to it.

@LilyI always wanted to see them live but one time I saw a live video of Subaru spending most of his time talking instead of singing so I got bummed out and wouldn't buy there live DVD's

21 hours ago, Dogprince21 said:

@LilyI always wanted to see them live but one time I saw a live video of Subaru spending most of his time talking instead of singing so I got bummed out and wouldn't buy there live DVD's

This time he didn't talk that much and they chose harder songs to play. It was nice when Subaru was growling, because before he didn't do that during the lives, just used playback. Before the encore he talked a lot and it was kinda boring, but just once, so it was fine.

8 hours ago, Lily said:

This time he didn't talk that much and they chose harder songs to play. It was nice when Subaru was growling, because before he didn't do that during the lives, just used playback. Before the encore he talked a lot and it was kinda boring, but just once, so it was fine.

@LilyYeah I know he doesn't growl and all those are just fillers but they do sound nice in their music. But yeah after that incident I was like maybe I shouldn't waste my money on buying a live DVD because I want to hear them sing not talk through a song.... That turned me off but I still love the band so I buy their music just never a live DVD.

Yeah the fillers to an encore can sometimes be like... unneeded lol.... but they probably just trying to take a break from the vocals and playing of instruments

8 hours ago, Dogprince21 said:

@LilyYeah I know he doesn't growl and all those are just fillers but they do sound nice in their music. But yeah after that incident I was like maybe I shouldn't waste my money on buying a live DVD because I want to hear them sing not talk through a song.... That turned me off but I still love the band so I buy their music just never a live DVD.

Yeah the fillers to an encore can sometimes be like... unneeded lol.... but they probably just trying to take a break from the vocals and playing of instruments

i actually like hearing them talking xD especially at the small lives in their home towns or at the anniversaries since they're revealing quite personal things there ^^ but sure,  in the end lives are about the music and fun during the songs!

still.. i can't remember one royz live dvd with a proper talk part except for the first one?  they cut almost all of the talk as of the 2nd live dvd

10 hours ago, Dogprince21 said:

I have almost all of their live DVDs and they cut the talking parts from them or left only some short ones. They always talk longer before the encores, but in these DVDs they just play the songs, without talking.  At least in most of them. For example in Reborn to NOAH. the Unlimited innocence ray, Red desire Lilia and I guess it's just a shorter speak in Revelation to the new age. I haven't watched the other two I bought so far (The space of 6 heavens, but if it's the same one on youtube, then they talk a lot in it since it's Koudai's birthday. And Crisis Core, idk if it's the same as the Nico nico broadcast or they cut the talks from it on the DVD) So you can buy their DVDs without any fear ^^ I don't know much about the newer ones, because I'm a fan of Kazuki, so I wasn't really interested in watching their new live DVDs so far, except the ones on youtube, they seemed good though.

1 hour ago, -NOVA- said:

just going to throw this out there but i fucking miss kazuki </3 

You can't imagine how much I cried during the live.... for example when they played Birou or Risk144000...

Sign in to follow this