Alkaloid

new band "リベリオ (Ribelio)" has formed

new band "リベリオ (Ribelio)" live-limited single "Mass of hatred" will be released at their one-coin one-man live "THE BIRTH OF THE REBELLION" at RUIDO K4 at 2016/9/17 (2-Type)

TYPE-A will include 2 tracks+DVD (featuring "Mass of hatred" MV) and TYPE-B will include 3 tracks.

[track list]

1.Mass of hatred

2.LIE

3.APOLOGY (included in Type B )

Vo.LAKU (ex-GLEIVE(SIYU), Black Gene For the Next Scene roadie)
Gt.Saya (ex-Nobady roadie)
Gt.奈留(naru)(f.k.a. 透真(touma))
Ba.響(hibiki) (ex-LeviuS(侑斗/yuuto))

Dr.刧(koh)(f.k.a. 幸(koh))

CoIPWQuUsAAX5PN.jpg

http://ribelio.com/

Edited by Alkaloid

I have the feeling that these members aren't newcomers...It doesn't sound bad but I'm really tired of that kind of clean chorus.

Edited by Shaolan974

After listening to the previews, no songs hold my attention.... There are some good things but meh I'm not really interested...Let's see the full versions ! 

1 hour ago, Scarlet Obsidian said:

Well, they sound decent, but yeah I heard this stuff hundreds of times...nonetheless they're listenable ;)

its just without awffull growls and pigg screams (^o^) /

so very very listenable.

Edited by BrenGun

Yes, not innovative but I'll keep an eye on them. Mass of Hatred makes me optimistic that, with a little bit more experience and time to grow, they could create some really cool stuff.

Not terrible and not great. Who knows maybe after a few releases they won't sound like every other vk artist

Lie:  a little bit... too much of everything, still good vocal, good grunting good headbang vibe... but it's too much.  I can't really get into it. 

Apology:  yeah this is more it. Still not perfect for me. but it truly shows me that this band can grow good :3

So yeah.. band 100% approved to put in my FOLLOW list. ^_^