Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SCAPEGOAT new maxi single "ヘドロ(hedoro)" release

it is announced at SCAPEGOAT one-man live tour final "被害者総会(higaishasoukai)" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2016/07/17 that their new maxi single "ヘドロ(hedoro)" will be released at 2016/09/14 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,620yen) will include CD+DVD (including "拒絶(kyozetsu)" PV & making)+booklet (8 pages), and TYPE B (1,296yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.拒絶(kyozetsu)
02.invidia (included in TYPE B )

btw they will hold their one-man live "君を殺して僕も死ぬ" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2017/01/28

41720160717135740.jpg

Edited by Trombe

SCAPEGOAT BY TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT!! 5/5

I'm happy as fuck for them, and I hope this single gets popular.. !

Edited by Elazmus

really liked the song - only wondering if they just pixelized the video in that many parts for youtube or if the pv looks really like this on the DVD... - oh well in about 2-3 weeks I'll find out ;D

On 9/6/2016 at 11:53 AM, Shaolan974 said:

It sounds like DEZERT to me. Not bad tho.

I thought this same thing as soon as I heard it... Like Dezert with different vocals

definitely too squeaky clean to be a dezert track, but has a similar feel.

i can get into this...but there's just something about scapegoat that has never been able to click with me.

Edited by emmny

Just got around to finally listening to this. I really hope they have an uncensored version of this pv because the pixelation seems excessive if it's intentional and some of the transitions are rough and don't time perfectly to the scene cuts themselves. 

The song however is decent. Not their best, but still sounds solid. Bless vk for still living in nu metal worship. <3

Sign in to follow this