DISREIGN new maxi single "WITHIN THE VOID" release

DISREIGN new maxi single "WITHIN THE VOID" will be released in 2016/07

[track list]
01.WITHIN THE VOID
02.ABYSS OF VEILED TRUTH
03.新世界(shinsekai)

Ch2qncwW0AIPMwK.jpg

Edited by Trombe

i couldn't notice anything in that preview but mustache guy. i didn't even hear the music because of him :-S 

Single is postponed due to technical difficulties. Again. Damn, can never release their songs on their actual release dates, can they? :/

Release date for Within The Void has been finalized as 2016.11.30 and will be released in 2 types. Limited edition will be [CD+DVD] it will have 3 tracks + MV and Regular edition will be [CD Only] and have 3 tracks. Track list is the same on both editions. 

Track-list: 

1. WITHIN THE VOID

2. ABYSS OF VEILED TRUTH

3. 新世界 (Shin Sekai)

CvSDL2_UEAAtPQQ.jpg

CvSDL2QVMAEvhII.jpg

Edited by -NOVA-

That random rising note/pitch change during the chorus is so Tzk

Yohio-hime must be taking notes...

Also: that mustache guy is one bad hombre.

Just now, doombox said:

They are based in Japan. They play visual kei shows with other visual kei bands. They're visual kei.

I don´t care if they are based in Japan, or play with other vkei bnads,  it´s still foreign member kei.

It´s even damn confusing... you think, oh cool new Japanese kei band.. but nope it´s  a foreign kei band, -_- who is in this case based in Japan. But fack still not JAPANESE. it's confusing!

Just now, DarkWater said:

I don´t care if they are based in Japan, or play with other vkei bnads,  it´s still foreign member kei.

It´s even damn confusing... you think, oh cool new Japanese kei band.. but nope it´s  a foreign kei band, -_- who is in this case based in Japan. But fack still not JAPANESE. it's confusing!

i think it's not important if their japanese or not ... the most important is, that they are making great music :-) and they look god damn great for a "foreign kei band" :wink:

so i’m fine with them :-)

4 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

That's you're own personal issue. They have listed this new article in the correct section as far as the forum is concerned.

Just now, doombox said:

That's you're own personal issue. They have listed this new article in the correct section as far as the forum is concerned.

May I create a suggestion in the suggestion forum? including a pol?

For me it's really confusing.

Sign in to follow this