Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Bands that inspired you

I'm not sure if this has been created...anyways...!

Are there any bands that inspired you? It can be from their music,physical look and etc..ANYTHING! :mrgreen:

For example like mine,before I discovered visual kei bands in 2007,I was shy and all. So,I discovered the first vk band,Nightmare that year,I listened to hard music from them and what made me changed a lot,I became more egoistic and aren't afraid to talk too. Also,hitsugi's piercing inspired me.lol.probably I'm one of the wannabes XD So,my piercing changed from 1 pair to 7 pairs piercing. total 14's. Takeru from SuG also inspired me. but not as much as Nightmare.

SO...What's yours? :mrgreen:

Mashiro inspired me to be the flawless free bitch I am today.

pretty cool thread:

my inspiration is always changing for things, but GazettE and Dir en grey both have inspired and furthered my guitar playing. Other than that it's all trivial. Things that Kyo says inspire me to become a better person and to know myself better, etc. really basic stuff like that

I find this hilarious now, but I wanted to learn guitar after getting into D'espairsRay....somewhere back in 06 lol. No clue what I could've been thinking because Karyu's guitar playing is pretty...unremarkable. I was also still extremely sheltered musically at that time. ^^;

most bands/musicians i listens to are all inspires me to be the person i am today.

to stand what i believe in without becoming an untouchable snobs.

And believe that behind all the hard rock shell there is mild hearts.

Say, Marilyn Manson, speaks his minds in direct way in music,

but still cares for his parents outside the stage, bought them house and pet dog.

Or Kyo DeG, behind his dark lyrics, he still cares with his two sisters.

Even bought them VIP Kinki Kids concerts tickets to make them happy.

And many more.

Inspirational Lyrics + Inspirational attitude outside the stage = Heroes.

CAKE.

Plain and simple, these guys just inspire me in everyday life and shit. If I'm down or whenever I'm extremely happy and want to run with that feeling for the whole day I just listen to CAKE.

Also, Solar Fields inspired me to try my hand at making my own music.

(inb4 not Japanese)

I changed also when I knew about vkei. I was 15 when I knew about them.

When I saw Malice Mizer photos I understood (LOL!!!, I was 15! →) that I am not so ill that I like boys in girl's clothes and with make-up XD

I listen too much music but only old vkei bands give me real inspiration in things I do.

K-pop is just to have fun while going home in a bus and for example Raphael can give me real inspiration :3

They're definitely Tegan Quin and Sara Quin. They both inspired me to write songs and play the guitar. Same with Ben Gibbard, he's an amazing lyricist and composer. I hope my lyrics can be as good as his one day.

Instrument-wise, I'd say it's Kameda Seiji from Tokyo Jihen, easily being the best bassist that I know about. In a way, I'm learning bass thanks to him. I don't remember who REALLY inspired me to learn guitar though. I guess I didn't really have an inspiration. It was rather the thought of wanting to try it.

In 08 I began listening to Vkei old school giru inspired me and UnsraW before that I didn't really like any band who didn't use clean vocals.

Mashiro inspired me to be the flawless free bitch I am today.

Hi ima.

Lol, am one of the four other mashiro!anons.

-

srsly tho, HZM was one of my inspirations for learning jazz piano, especially rakujitsu and 5+2=11

srsly tho, HZM was one of my inspirations for learning jazz piano, especially rakujitsu and 5+2=11

HZM is pretty rad. How's that been going for you btw?

The Punk music and his ideology inspired the way to see the life for me, and i growth with it.

I don't have any musical skills or abilities and honestly not interested in building them either. However music in general (not just VK) has inspired me to use my artistic abilities to work on things like flyers, CD artwork etc. However that tanked when I got into finance and have contemplated about getting into the finance/money side of the music industry.

HZM is pretty rad. How's that been going for you btw?

Lol not well. Focusing more now on Pre-30's style Chicago and New York jazz, bit more accessible. Can do a pretty mean version of rakujitsu though.

These

listi.th.jpg

For too many reasons

Let's just say, if I were to talk about my life from age 12 until now, it would sound as if I were talking about them instead

Alice Nine's guitarist ヒロト(Hiroto) inspired me to learn the guitar but then The GazettE's guitarist Uruha inspired me to actually take it up and even make me want to become better at it and now I am.

The GazettE's ルキ(Ruki), ViViD's シン(Shin), and UVERworld's Takuya inspired me to practice my vocals and start to sing some songs and now I sing most of the songs I listen to.

Have to say that Lareine was the first VK band that I listened to :mrgreen: ..... :staru: they inspire me to play guitar and piano. Ryouhei is my idol forever and ever 8) Also, Yumehito is the person who inspires me to not change from being a guitarist to a vocalist due to a ducky voice :banjo:

tumblr_ldxt65womG1qe8mq5.gif

Alice Nine's guitarist ヒロト(Hiroto) inspired me to learn the guitar but then The GazettE's guitarist Uruha inspired me to actually take it up and even make me want to become better at it and now I am.

The GazettE's ルキ(Ruki), ViViD's シン(Shin), and UVERworld's Takuya inspired me to practice my vocals and start to sing some songs and now I sing most of the songs I listen to.

Heres a better question..are you any good?

Sign in to follow this