shiroikitsune

Hello, nice to meet you!

I'm not really good at introductions because I'm always afraid of writing them in a boring way, but I'll try to do my best.

First of all, nice to meet you!

Well, I'd like to start saying that I discovered visual kei not so long ago. A year ago, maybe. Besides anime openings, I've never listened to Japanese bands before. Then I found this world and I liked it immediately. My favourite band is DADAROMA, but I also like Kiryu, Royz, ELYSION, MORRIGAN, Mejibray and AvelCain.

In real life I'm a university student from Italy. I hope to make not too many mistakes when I write in English. I'm quite a shy person, I'm sorry for that.

I'd like to learn from you lots of new things about visual kei and to discover new bands.

It seems to be a nice and lively place, I hope to enjoy my stay here! :)

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Welcome to the site. Don't worry about being new to vk. Everyone started where you did at some point.

There exists a large variety of bands (new and old) for you to discover here! Find some new bands!

Take as long as you need to to become associated with the site, as well as some of the members here.

Thank you, YuyoDrift and seurong, for your warm welcoming!

I had found this site a while ago, but only today I've decided to introduce myself. Mainly because I find uneasy to join a community, especially if you are a newbie. But, since you seem to be so friendly, I'm quite positive about feeling at my ease here.

So, now I'm going to read topics about various artists in order to know more.:)

Thank you again! :blob:

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions/concerns about anything, feel free to let anyone with a red, blue or green name know!

Enjoy! :D

Hello and welcome! This place is very good for finding people with similar interests in VK and also discovering new bands. Doesn't matter if you haven't been into VK for that long, we've all been new to VK at some point and a fan is still a fan, no matter for how long :D 

I hope you'll have a good time ^^