beni

What would you call your own band?

i want a host-kei band with a vocalist that has extremely whiny cleans (brownie points if he's also as shameless as possible marketing his looks, cf. sigva). band name will be something like "starry", preferably stylized as st∀ℝry, because mathematical notation is cool, and not to mention it wouldn't qualify as vk if our name was actually googleable. @Mihiwill be in charge of writing depressing ballads (no mike-kei tho pls). and our logo will be a chibi version of vambi :')))

#notevenjoking

ReCORE

a mix between recorder and core. btw my band would be really edgy and capitalize core. we'd be a badass death metal band with thrash influences, BUT during our breakdowns, we'd have a recorder player playing a badass recorder solo. hence recorder-core

i'd play guitar if i was talented enough but maybe i'll just have to steal the show with the recorder skills i learned in 6th grade

*edit: we'd also be VK of course. we'd be so shitty, only the VK scene would accept us

Edited by itsukoii

It's funny, I've actually thought about this one.

If I had a band I'd name it Synaesthesia. It's just a really cool concept and there's so much you can do with it, plus it sounds good as a band name.

As for stage name... well, it would probably be a VK-ish sort of band, so a japanese stage name lol but I'd most likely use a stage name slightly darker than "Komorebi". 

I can sing decently, or so they say. But not powerful enough for a rock band. I'd love to learn to play bass. Or maybe keyboards. Maybe. I'm just too lazy to take piano lessons and play childish tunes for a year.