beni

What do you do when the internet connection/power cuts?

I cry like a baby.

If it's just the wifi i will play an offline game like skyrim (and I can spend countless hours runing around in the lands of skyrim), until it comes again. Most of the time if it's not coming back when you reload the internet box, it's because of the rain so it's coming back the day after/a few hours after.

If it's the power i call my mom so she can fix it with the compagny or change the fuse/whatever technical shit i can't do because i don't know how to.

I have a notebook that i carry with me at all times if i wanna write and I also have a PSP thats charged most of the time.

Also i have novels that i can read. 

My laptop is useless when power outtake happens, cause it's battery is broken or something. So, I will go out to my so-called friend or just buy something to drink.

Get irritated and think "seriously?" at first, haha.  It happens very rarely here where I am in Norway.  But back home in Charleston, SC it would happen a lot more often, probably for two reasons.  1) weather, 2) Comcast 

If it's important I'll go on my phone, otherwise I'll read or work out or play some music or something.  Maybe a game.