Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ゴシップ(Gossip) Dr.颯-hayate- will depart

Thank God they will continue, their last mini was absolutely incredible and I sincerely hope they will move onwards in the same style after finding a new drummer. It's unfortunate that he had to leave though, it seems that bands like these just can't stick to their original formation for some reason.

Thank God they will continue, their last mini was absolutely incredible and I sincerely hope they will move onwards in the same style after finding a new drummer. It's unfortunate that he had to leave though, it seems that bands like these just can't stick to their original formation for some reason.

Well he was technically the only NEW member seeing as how everyone else is ex-Jyulie. Sucks still though

Sad to hear this. :( But at least they'll continue, and I hope their new drummer can do good work for them.

lol @ Ains drummer conspiracy

didn't Yune surface back in vk scene some time ago?

they shouldn't miss out on this chance to recruit him before moving onto covering major era gazette discog

and leave More? Doubt it. As far as I'm concerned, they can keep him.

edit: Oh, I see you didn't know about More. Yeah he's in that band.

he probably got bored of playing in a gazette cover band

jk i bet we'll never hear of him again...ex-ains guys fall of the face of the earth #conspiracytheory

Sign in to follow this