Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

LOUD GRAPE will disband

LOUD GRAPE will disband after their one-man live "ツギノセカイ(tsugi no sekai)" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2016/03/06 due to differences in activity plan and musical directions among members

I'm so sad....... I had hopes to see them........I hope BAN won't disapear. My bro.....

I don't think so if LOL23q will ever come back...... LOL23q for me is just with Sou. And Sou is gone :///

I'm so sad....... I had hopes to see them........I hope BAN won't disapear. My bro.....

I don't think so if LOL23q will ever come back...... LOL23q for me is just with Sou. And Sou is gone :///

Well, Lolita23q after Sou went away, they have upset the band.. they took an approach to electronic music (slightly similar to Wing Works [?]) But still always had a good reputation! I didn't follow them, but I will be really happy if they return Active! ** (of course I hope that no one leaves their side project)

PS: I hope that Yuki and Ban don't decide to withdraw from the world of music, in my opinion they are excellent artists.. maybe join Wing Works who knows.. *w* 

SET-LIST at 2016/03/06:

01.Bare feelings
02.瞑想(meisou)
03.Emotional Rabbits
04.New World
05.Lie on the kingdom
06.universe.
07.ALIVE
08.one and only
09.My Scale.
10.Drawing My Colors
11.DK