SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I haven't played anything in ages. I have no idea what to play to be quite honest. A friend of mine got AC 3 and since he told me the series is great he'll let me borrow AC Brotherhood and Revelations. I hope I'll like it, since I have no idea what to expect of the AC games.

I haven't played anything in ages. I have no idea what to play to be quite honest. A friend of mine got AC 3 and since he told me the series is great he'll let me borrow AC Brotherhood and Revelations. I hope I'll like it, since I have no idea what to expect of the AC games.

you didnt play any AC?

then dont start with brotherhood or revelations. that makes no sense.

you should at least play ac 2 because its the beginning of that storyline and i cant imagine only playing brotherhood.

What video games are you currently playing?

I play with more video games :

Fifa13, Sleeping Dog (have finished but I want 100% of sucess ^^) Forza Motorsport3 (for Sucess ^^) & Borderlands 2 (when I'm in my friends home)

I play also when I've Timo The elder scrolls IV : Oblivion & The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim

I've finished there is no long time Bioshock.

Have buy Metro 2033, but unfortunately, is a U.K version and I don't understand English without my google trad' :/

you didnt play any AC?

then dont start with brotherhood or revelations. that makes no sense.

you should at least play ac 2 because its the beginning of that storyline and i cant imagine only playing brotherhood.

Yeah definitely play AC2 before brotherhood and revelations, since it's the beginning of the Ezio saga. otherwise you'll have no idea what's going on...

finally got Pokemon BLack and White 2 (i need to start playing White 2 but im having too much fun with Black 2 lol....love my Pignite <3) and Code of Princess (only played the first mission with Solange than I did it again with Ali Baba...its a fun game...just to preoccupied with playing Black 2, Mugen Souls and watching Baka and Test again for the 100th time lol)

currently busy with Lost Odyssey again, 2nd play through after 4.5 years or so xD

Also sometimes a little bit of Vanquish in the mean time, never played it properly at first so now a little catching up

Right now I'm playing Halo 4, AC3, and Mugen Souls

so how are you enjoying mugen souls?

Well It's interesting I give you that. takes some serious time to get used to all the mechanics (especially the moe kill >.

Right now I'm playing Halo 4, AC3, and Mugen Souls <3

so how are you enjoying mugen souls?

Well It's interesting I give you that. takes some serious time to get used to all the mechanics (especially the moe kill >.<) , but I'm enjoying it enough. I'm still in chapter 3 though... I really need to find time to play it more, but with assassins creed and Halo out I've been kinda busy xD

im on chapter 8 i believe....cant beat the damn ship battle there...killing me in like 2 hits DX...but yeah the moe kills are very frustrating (ecspecially when you're trying to turn the continents into your peons....that pisses me off alot)...oh and Sandy kicks ass XDDDD shes one of my best surprisingly

Super Metroid Ice Metal : Uninstall, Legend of Zelda : Parallel World (both games are hacks of well known games) and Agarest Senki 2.

Assassin's Creed II

First time I'm playing a game of this saga, I must say I like it a lot :) Ezio is such a boss.

Just finished EP4 of The Walking Dead. Guess I'm starting ep5 tomorrow as I have to go to work in an hour...

Also bought some other games yesterday in the GOG.com deal (5 games for 10 dollar, aka 8 euro or something)...got Alan Wake, Machinarium, Unmechanical, Trine and Torchlight, and besides those 5, also bought Deponia on Steam last night.

Guess I got enough adventures to play in the following weeks =)

Continued w/ my replaying of Kingdom Hearts I. Currently in Agrabah.

The game has held up surprisingly well!

Still playing AC3... I'm on that collecting and crafting grind right now :D and I'm almost done with "Hitman: Absolution" Story (I can't wait to start messing around with the difficulties, contracts and highscores!). Also in my free time I've been playing "Persona 4: Golden" (hands down probably the best port I've ever seen) on vita.

OH... and I decided to start playing Dark Souls when ever I get some free time... went out and bought both the game and the Strategy guide a few days ago..... Yeah I know I know, I'm in for one hell of a ride, but I just couldn't resist. I'll probably end up regretting it later on, but oh well.

super princess peach..... until I accidentally erased my entire file =_=

equivalent to the time my computer crashed when I was working on a graphic design quote.. and I never hit save once =_=

Orcs Must Die 2 on steam. Fun tower defense game much like Dungeon Defenders but better.

Also playing Split Second ps3 version. Pretty awesome arcade-y racing game. It's a very satisfying feeling seeing your opponents crash into the environmental hazards you triggered.

Playing Far Cry 3, amazing open world sandbox FPS. Loving it so far... incredible animations and graphics, alot of freedom to do whatever you want.

also played the "ni no kuni" demo today, and you can color me impressed. Can't wait for for this... I'm already calling best JRPG of 2013 most definitely :)

Too many.

Mass Effect 2 (PC)

Final Fantasy VII (Vita / PS3)

New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (2009 remake / Vita)

Picking up Ni No Kuni the day it comes out (lucky for me I live right next to a game store)