SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Dishonered

Antiphona no Seikahime ~Tenshi no Gakufu Op.A~

Blue Roses ~Yousei to Aoi Hitomi no Senshitachi~

Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman

Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable

and others XD I can't wait for my copy of Mugen Souls to come in :D

^ I'm waiting for Mugen Souls too ! I heard it's a good j-rpg and it's very funny and crazy xD Also there is some similarities with Disgaea in the gameplay. I can't wait for this game *_*

^ I'm waiting for Mugen Souls too ! I heard it's a good j-rpg and it's very funny and crazy xD Also there is some similarities with Disgaea in the gameplay. I can't wait for this game *_*

ahaha exactly XD I've seen the first 10-15 minutes on youtube with the english dub and how Sandy and Soul get Peon'd into the Party XD it made me laugh alot (Im gonna have too much fun with this game...I love how Compile Heart used a similar battle system to Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2..just added alot more stuff to it)

So what's up with this "Mugen Souls" game? From what I've seen so far it looks hella moe... and while that may be a good thing (for me atleast), it's gonna take more than being cute to get my purchase. Anybody who has it already and wanna share your opinions, please do so. I need more information before I decide to get it or not...

I played Silent Hill 3 to the end now...

I think the next one is Gonna be ... Resident Evil 6... hope its any good

It's not as bad as everybody is saying... it is definitely better than 5, not to mention there is tons of Character fanservice. I don't get why everybody is freaking out just because it's becoming more action oriented... anyone who's been following the series the past couple of iterations should not be surprised by this at all. The one thing I never hear people talking about is how much content this game has, I mean there is four (yes I said four) different campaigns.. plus Mercenaries mode. Not to mention if your a highscore junkie your gonna want to play all those multiple times trying to get the S-tier medals and difficulty achievements. What I'm trying to say is that this game has an amazing amount of content, I've been playing since release day and I'm still not done with the fourth campaign yet.

So what's up with this "Mugen Souls" game? From what I've seen so far it looks hella moe... and while that may be a good thing (for me atleast), it's gonna take more than being cute to get my purchase. Anybody who has it already and wanna share your opinions, please do so. I need more information before I decide to get it or not...

mine just shipped today so when it comes in I'll tell you if its worth it (but then again if i dont think its worth it (which i highly doubt) itd still be your choice though lol)

mine just shipped today so when it comes in I'll tell you if its worth it (but then again if i dont think its worth it (which i highly doubt) itd still be your choice though lol)

Thanks it'd be a big help. I don't trust these reviews I've been seeing.

Well Mugen Souls is a t-rpg like Disgaea, Final Fantasy Tactics,... You can deploy a certain number of ally which will help you to kill the villain. To gain more ally, you have to seduce the monster. To seduce them, you have to choose 3 "phrases" but you need to pay attention to what you choose and also what the monster like, its fetish. Another aspect of the game is that the main heroine has multiple personality which is greatly important as some monsters will be more easily seduced if you choose the right personality to seduce them.

Besides that, if you already played any Disgaea game there is a leveling system similar to item world. If you haven't played Disgaea, in resume you enter a parallel dimension to level up your skill, your weapon, your armor, whatever you like ! Between the level cap for characters is 9999 xD

There is also more than this but I haven't played the game yet, I just watched some videos on youtube.

Here is a video gameplay of Mugen Souls (English version) :

-kePiLCLpCw

So jealous of all you with Pokémon Black Version 2.. ;___;

I'm currently playing Soul Calibur V and Yakuza: Dead Souls. <3

Played through HD version of Shadow of the Colossus the other day. Really easy to finish in about 6 hours. I played the PS2 version to the end about 25 times back in the day; was good to play it again in super quality haha.

I'm really enjoying it so far...it came in today (to my surprise)...I'm on chapter 3 lol

Am I the only Super Smash Bros. fan here?

You're not alone ! I played the first one with some friends years ago and it was love at first sight ! This game is completely addictive when you play with more than 2 people. Some arena are so cool like the pokemon arena or the F-Zero race arena. I usually tend to use Samus or Falcon.

Currently, I seem to be playing nothing but Dead or Alive 5 and Super Monkey Ball, haha.

You're not alone ! I played the first one with some friends years ago and it was love at first sight ! This game is completely addictive when you play with more than 2 people. Some arena are so cool like the pokemon arena or the F-Zero race arena. I usually tend to use Samus or Falcon.

I'm glad you appreciate the "fun" levels too, kodomia. I know a lot of SSB players that insist only on playing the bare-bones, flat levels like Final Destination (the level where you fight the Hand guy).

Gets boring, haha. They say it hinders their strategy to fight on the "cheap" moving levels, but hey, I say it's part of the strategy to know how to fight on those levels.

I'm glad you appreciate the "fun" levels too, kodomia. I know a lot of SSB players that insist only on playing the bare-bones, flat levels like Final Destination (the level where you fight the Hand guy).

Gets boring, haha. They say it hinders their strategy to fight on the "cheap" moving levels, but hey, I say it's part of the strategy to know how to fight on those levels.

I know what you mean ! Those moving level are more interesting in my opinion cause it makes the match outcome quite unpredictable. You have to adapt yourself with the new level design quickly or you might lose. Flat levels are too boring and straightforward...

Glad to see more SSBB players!

I mainly just go on wifi and battle n00bs on team brawl and record it. Singles brawl is filled with so many taunt parties that it becomes near impossible to actually get to fight. Also if anyone wants to wifi let's exchange friend codes.

Playing "The Last Remnant" currently. Great Game!

I like the Battle-System so much. Don´t know why so many complain about the Difficulty Level.

it gets harder later on... but still a great game none the less.