Sign in to follow this  
beni

Japanese Commercials

So I just had this idea for a new thread as a collection of the best Japanese commercials out there, mainly for the lols. Example:

Schwarzenegger makes everything even butter.

Do you have any favourites? Any that leave you in stitches?

I remember my friends and I always used to convince our teachers to play this one in class, and one teacher accidentally paused it at the very beginning of the snippet of commercial before the furby one and it looked like two girls were making out and she just gave me this look... Good times, good times.

Some other great ones:

I had a furby and I had to get rid of it because it creeped me out so bad. I will never sleep again after that commercial. LMAO

Lol, that commercial made me actually want to get a furby! I never even had any interest in them before... I never ended up getting one though. Which is probably a good thing.

The thing was they are supposed to interact and learn from your speech and actions. But sometimes their reactions were so weird, they'd sound angry or really excited from little things or sometimes nothing at all. If you put them in a dark room or area they were supposed to go to sleep, but mine would randomly start talking to itself in its weird furby language. This was also many years ago so maybe they ironed out the kinks and they don't go crazy at random moments anymore. X"D

Sign in to follow this