Trombe

DOAK 2 live-limited demo singles release

DOAK 2 live-limited one-coin demo singles "影と影(kage to kage) DEMO ver." "REBELLION DEMO ver." will be released at their live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/12/27 (500yen each), and their demo single "sign DEMO ver." will be provided if purchasing those 2 live-limited demo singles together

btw they will hold their presents live "贖いの庭(aganai no niwa)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/02/20

hm on the other hand i am really liking the cover artworks so maybe i'll try my luck with getting them - in case i'd be successful it can't hurt to have some more rarities in the collection in the end...

tbh doak's first single was so damn awful that there's no way to recover lol disband plz and yuuki put together a better band

I don't know if yuuki ever properly recovered from his throat problems. He used to be a much better vocalist it seemed. Or maybe he just covered it up with more effects back then. I do think they deserve another chance though. 

I don't know if yuuki ever properly recovered from his throat problems. He used to be a much better vocalist it seemed. Or maybe he just covered it up with more effects back then. I do think they deserve another chance though.

I agree. I want him to take his time recovering because I feel like they can put out decent songs.

I agree. I want him to take his time recovering because I feel like they can put out decent songs.

Personally I felt that Yuuki wasn't really the problem with the Ageha single. To me he sounded more or less the same quality as UnsraWs last singles campaign. What sucked was how the composition didn't have any of the super dense, murky atmosphere that helped him sound compelling in the past. DOAK came off with a much looser, fun-having knock around sound which was still heavy but fell totally short of being theatrical and occult spooky which anyone who follows Yuuki is craving.

well with this newish look i'm getting even more curious if they'll maybe have a slight change in their music in terms of adding a bit of a heavier sound with their new demos...