Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Alice Nine new album "GEMINI" release

Uhmm.. It's just my opinion but...

- I don't like the preview, it sounds boring to me

- What's up with the titles? I think the titles are really bad, but ofcourse, this is just a first impression and says nothing about the actual songs.

- The covers are not really my thing, I find them a bit ugly

- Hana is not on it. That song has one of my favorite intros ever.

That's it. VANDALIZE was really good for me, I hope this will be good.

Wasn't expecting everyone to be such a A9 fans xD

Anyway, I'm really liking the previews. And the cover art is da best. And i'm also REALLY glad hana isn't in there.

Wasn't expecting everyone to be such a A9 fans xD

Anyway, I'm really liking the previews. And the cover art is da best. And i'm also REALLY glad hana isn't in there.

I feel the same way here.

I also don't think they should have 蜃気楼 (Shinkirou) if they are going to have Stargazer: on there. I feel like it is a waste of space for another new song that would have been as good as the others. Oh well, I might preorder this even though I want to save my money for The GazettE's NLSB Tokyo Dome. I guess I can just wait for someone to upload later on.

- Hana is not on it. That song has one of my favorite intros ever.

We should keep our fingers crossed that CLJ is releasing the CD in Europe and have Hana as bonus track!

also don't think they should have 蜃気楼 (Shinkirou) if they are going to have Stargazer: on there.

I think its really good that they DID include that song on the album because that's one of the best tracks on the latest single! It should be such a waste of a good song not to include it on the album ;D

LOL, my names in the last post's quote. I didn't say that lol I actually love Shinkirou, and Karma.

Regarding "????hæ・nə】" not being included on the album, they didn't release "TSUBASA." on "Alpha" either so...

I guess some singles are just ment to be singles.. :3

But they did release these 2 songs in their Complete Collection 2006 - 2009, so that's ok :)

I'm already checking CLJ Records each day and with many hopes they will release this great album as well in Europe~ ^_^

Alice Nine is releasing another album?! This is great news! I hope it's as good as VANDALIZE!

Tracklist and covers:

Limited edition

geminilimited.jpg

01. I.

02. RUMWOLF

03. Stargazer:

04. 4U

05. Shinkirou

06. KING&QUEEN

07. Entr'acte

08. Senkou

09. Ifuu

10. GEMINI- 0 - eternal

11. GEMINI-Ⅰ- the void

12. GEMINI-Ⅱ- the luv

13. birth in the death

DVD: GEMINI- 0 - eternal PV + making of

Regular edition

geminiregular.jpg

01. I.

02. RUMWOLF

03. Stargazer:

04. 4U

05. Shinkirou

06. KING&QUEEN

07. Entr'acte

08. Senkou

09. Ifuu

10. GEMINI- 0 - eternal

11. GEMINI-Ⅰ- the void

12. GEMINI-Ⅱ- the luv

13. birth in the death

14. Overture (bonus SE track)

GEMINI special site (with previews)

Album spot/new PV preview:

d1DYodWzpb4

The preview sounds really great, senkou and stargazer are beatiful songs, I'll be waiting excited!

I'm already checking CLJ Records each day and with many hopes they will release this great album as well in Europe

Me too! I asked CLJ if they were about to release the CD, but they haven't answered me though.

I'm already checking CLJ Records each day and with many hopes they will release this great album as well in Europe

Me too! I asked CLJ if they were about to release the CD, but they haven't answered me though.

/\

I hope they will omg XDD' it would make me gone mad if they didn't XDD'

Maybe they want to surprise us without updating anything on their website x'D *checked a thousand times* >_

*aaarrghh xD I just can't wait :P

Lol^

I'm much more concerned with the fact Lady Gaga's new single is coming out in ten days, but I am actually stoked for this album. I'd say this will be what we all want to hear after that garbage VANDALIZE last year.

EDIT

Or whenever it was.

Sign in to follow this