Trombe

グリーヴァ(Grieva) new CD release

it is announced at グリーヴァ(Grieva) one-man live "Dead[en]D" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2015/11/03 that their new CD (type & title not yet finalized) will be released in 2016 spring, although details have not yet been announced

btw they have played "insomnia" "希望ト夜(kibou to yoru)" PVs at that one-man live at 2015/11/03

SET-LIST at 2015/11/03:

01.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」
02.insomnia
03.Fake
04.密室104号室〜暗イ部屋二僕ト君〜
05.蜥-tokage-
06.黒い涙
07.操リ人間
08.黒い呪縛
09.鬼経-kikei-
10.Art play
SE.こんな壊れた世界で...
11.侵喰-shinsyoku-
12.中絶
13.希望ト夜
14.雨上がりの憂鬱
15.絶望ノ朝
16.脳内妄想薔薇薔薇DOLL
17.妄想主義者ノ背徳
18.Bondage
19.潔癖性ノ僕。
20.毒-ドク-
21.腐『furan』乱

EN1
01.自己精神殺害推進會
02.夕刻絶交センチメンタル
03.黒蟻ノ群レ
04.Dead[en]D

CS4tdIFUYAAwz86.jpg

if it ends up being an album, i sure do hope it won't just consist of their latest few singles

^ They've never been the kind of band to include single tracks on albums, or at least not yet.

I wouldn't mind if they released all those one-off singles on some sort of collection album tho (even in re-recorded versions a la their 'special' mini album).

^ They've never been the kind of band to include single tracks on albums, or at least not yet.

I wouldn't mind if they released all those one-off singles on some sort of collection album tho (even in re-recorded versions a la their 'special' mini album).

Speaking of this, they need to damn well re-record Dead[en]D itself at some point. I have the original demo CD and the PV collection version, but it's still never appeared in an official format. And in my opinion, it's one of their best tracks too.

they will perform under band name "暗黒魔術薔薇薔薇集団" at DNL presents live "JASON NIGHT" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/11/13 (Friday)

Setlist:

01.鬼経
02.黒い涙
03.退廃的狂葬
04.insomnia
05.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」
06.中絶