Trombe

new band "Deviloof" has formed

V STAR PROMOTION is very happy to announce that from this day onward, we will be working with the band

top.jpg

Deviloof!

V STAR PROMOTION and Deviloof will be working closely together to guarantee that their music is available worldwide.

Of course we will also make sure all information about the band is easily accessible to fans worldwide!

Please look forward to releases on iTunes, a multi-language official Facebook, subtitled music video, and many other great things.

From this moment on, we at V STAR PROMOTION ask that you kindly welcome Deviloof.

Very unexpected! but I love it nonetheless! Can't wait to see their English comment video xD

it will probably be a bit of a surprise for some.

but this is actually something I have been planning to pursue for quite a while now.

and now the time is right, for both V STAR PROMOTION and Deviloof.

as it is I belief Deviloof already has a promising fan base of supportive fans, so the goal is to nurture and grow that fan base by making the band and their music more accessible to international fans.

everyone's support is greatly appreciated.

it will probably be a bit of a surprise for some.

but this is actually something I have been planning to pursue for quite a while now.

and now the time is right, for both V STAR PROMOTION and Deviloof.

as it is I belief Deviloof already has a promising fan base of supportive fans, so the goal is to nurture and grow that fan base by making the band and their music more accessible to international fans.

everyone's support is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, I look forward to getting some of their releases now that you've made it easier :D

Best fanbase growth is ensured by watering it once a day, while making sure it gets enough direct sunligt. You can't place it outside though, doesn't work well for it.

V STAR PROMOTION and Deviloof will be working closely together to guarantee that their music is available worldwide

Your Doing Gods Work V STAR :)

@@Suuu cool news! I will try this band now with a deep look.
@Matsuchan will be happy with this xD

I hope you will enjoy what they have to offer

Your Doing Gods Work V STAR :)

Perhaps we may need to ask a god for a few extra hands in the future to help deal with the growing workload.

but its all worth it!

So unexpected, good stuff Suuu!

thank you, many people seem to be surprised by this announcement.
but actually it seemed quite obvious to both me and the band.

On 11/18/2015 at 11:07 AM, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

Lol at them claiming to be "The most violence and extreme" Vkei band and at them using the fucking voice clip from P.T at the beginning. This band is pretty average honestly, another NB. Kinda left a bad taste in my mouth, putting that good ol MBHI back in my body, kudos to them having two 7 String Guitarists tho thats pretty cool. Primo look too!

When did they claim this? Source?