Sign in to follow this  
blackdoll

ex "Monochrome Hell" member Blackdoll open his own Company called "Dolls Company"

Ex "Monochrome Hell" member Blackdoll has decided to open his own Company called  "Dolls Company" along with his fiance Aferni as the vice president, the very elegant Queen KyoselfLove as majority share owner and financial backing, as well as Tetora, Sakura Seven, Mi'ihen, Shiro, Elazmus as partners. Beni (from the oh so popular mod) will be also be apart of the company as consultant.

Here what Blackdoll had to say: "Well i was sitting at home on the computer and wondering why isnt stuff just right? And well i just wanted to change that. So I called my Queen asked her what she would think about me starting a company, and of course if she could through some cash at me (yall know her and her endless cd's and stuff), and she was down. And of course I couldn't do this with out my love Aferni. Everyone thinks all we are is sex but it's so much more than that, we are getting married damm it...... sorry for that. Anyway getting back on topic he is actually really smart and agreed to form the company with me as long as i take the bigger load of work. I was almost there but we needed more help so i called the people closest too me or those who impressed me and got my partners (crazy we all like lycaon). All that was left was a name and you know how i like dolls and what they symbolize/mean to me so the name was easy. What we do is promote hotness and deal with pain. Hotness would be our own clothing, shoes, and makeup line. We also represents models, actors and musicians. In the Pain division we have top notch lawyers making sure our clients get the justice they need so they can sleep better at night, top notch psychologist, and even a few doctors. We are

spoilers We have sighed Ricchubunny as one are models who will be in the next issue of playgirl magazine, and we might be opening a Japanese divison with hiroki.

from all of us at Dolls company we are happy to create new jobs for this shitty job market."

Edited by blackdoll

It's a pleasure to be on board folks.

As my first order of business I would like to propose a dress code for the month of September to maintain a professional image. All employees should be outfitted in the style of the latest Lycaon look.

Also, I'm putting together a team to get Night Chat up and running again, I will keep you all updated.

Thank you.

"...And of course I couldn't do this with out my love Aferni. Everyone thinks all we are is sex but it's so much more than that, we are getting married damm it......"

Congrats to both, if you guys need something, Yaki's weddings & co. would be pleased to do it in the future.

Congrats to both, if you guys need something, Yaki's weddings & co. would be pleased to do it in the future.

kay ill have my secretary call you, and set a meeting up. i've very interested in seeing your designs 

omg these threads are back <3 x'D

I mean I will do my very best! even though i don't know what i'm doing~

when we have a tough decision to make we call you, and you come in and advise us on the best course of action

Tappin that ass to Rouge tonight doe in Papi's best Yuuki Cosplay~

shhhhhhhhhhh let keep that at home, dont want to scare oue client and workers away

We purchased this quote from nicki, "All of these bitches in pocket, I'm 'bout to make a deposit Tell 'em to go 'head and gossip, as long as your house is the size of my closet." It didn't cost that much because we have excellent sweet talkers and negotiators working for us. It will be on our website and pamphlets so people don't get us mixed up with some toy company.

Sign in to follow this