Trombe

Lycaon last single "LAST DANCE" release

Lycaon vs SEX-ANDROID 2-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/07:
COTjJOcU8AA-dut.jpg

Lycaon & Moran members session "Mocaon" has played "Shadow" at their 2-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/09

"Mocaon" members:
Vo.悠希(yuuki) (Lycaon)
Gt.Sizna (Moran)
Gt.サトシ(satoshi) (Lycaon)
Ba.Ivy (Moran)
Dr.Soan (Moran)

COh4pxSUwAAObY9.jpg
COehjs2UAAA9Dlx.jpg

Lycaon & LIPHLICH members session has played "gossip-ゴシップ-" at their 2-man live at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/09/11

COoW3xkUEAI3rWJ.jpg

Yep - i'm such a hater.

Thta's why Lycaon is my favourite band. lol.

Seriously I love them -> but this doesn't mean that's I have to like all there looks lol 

Just because I find this look ugly af on Yuuki & Zero dosen't mean i'm a hater.

Like wtf - everyone has another opinion and I don't see why i'm a hater.

Get ya shit together lol seriosuly

Their is different Types of hate boi, it this case you hating on their ability to rock whatever, and you just want to contrain them to one type of apparel. I mean why the fuck would hiyuu be your avi if you didn't atleast like them. If you were your real fav you would now they never stay in one place and that includes looks. and this isnt even the first time they wore suits and each time they slayed

v. disappointed that sex-android and liphlich would stoop so low as to play with lycaon tbh

* very disapointed that Lycaon was the star of both shows and those hoes were left in dust like some halfass backup dancers. fixed that for you. but i dont know why your mad? liphlich has always been Lycaon's groopie, and Lycaon is the master of sex in this scene,so natual they gonna want to play with the best before the empire changes form or ends, who knows maybe they learned something if they weren't to busy getting their minds blown by Lycaon slaying their entire lowly lives/careers, so clap clap clap for them basic bitches

Yeah well if Lycaon was supposed to be ''slaying'' then why does Yuuki's hair look like some half-assed ''omg i can almost be free of this v-kei shit''? 
Its like they're almost disbanding and he doesn't even put any effort into it, that or his hairdresser sneezed while cutting him and thats why its to short xD. 

Yeah well if Lycaon was supposed to be ''slaying'' then why does Yuuki's hair look like some half-assed ''omg i can almost be free of this v-kei shit''? 

Its like they're almost disbanding and he doesn't even put any effort into it, that or his hairdresser sneezed while cutting him and thats why its to short xD. 

ummm its not my fault you have bad taste and dont know what "slaying" is.

the hair is short so its bad? bye, get cho knowledge up before you TRY to talk slick 

v. disappointed that sex-android and liphlich would stoop so low as to play with lycaon tbh

you'd expect it from nobodies like liphlich but it's a shame sex-an and moran are wasting their time with this :(

you'd expect it from nobodies like liphlich but it's a shame sex-an and moran are wasting their time with this :(

look all these bands are Lycaon's bictches, they just cant say cause Lycaon don't talk to snitches, all Lycaon gotta do is blow some kisses, next thing you know they doing the dishes, after all Lycaon just fulfilled all the birthday wishes

gosh

^ going to ignore this for now because I can not ignore this post lol

why does Yuuki's hair look like some half-assed ''omg i can almost be free of this v-kei shit''? 

Looool rather than he doesn't put any effort into it looks more like he can't do the hairstyles you're probable looking for

If you followed him you should have noticed how often he changed his hair color in a short period of time beside that before the brown hair he was

platinum blond ofc doing all of this would damage his hair. His current hair color + the short hair cut looks more like a solution to me to let it 'rest' a bit (which do many people)

stiiiilllll he manages to make it look gorgeous<333 the evidence below:

12036582_1067758129930966_22874096140360

Here's a Tweet of when he wanted to go back to blond which is not easy to keep when you're natural dark haired this goes without saying I know pleeenty of people (including myself) who go back to brown/black hair because the hair gets thinner and thinner and starting to bleach your hair AGAIN is very exhausting

another tweet, I know the struggle of wanting a hair color back which is so hard to keep urgh

So yeah to think Yuuki want's to be "free" from VKor that he doesn't put any effort into it is nonesense #sorrybutnotsorry

NOW I'm gonna follow Afernis 'advice' lol

* very disapointed that Lycaon was the star of both shows and those hoes were left in dust like some halfass backup dancers. fixed that for you. but i dont know why your mad? liphlich has always been Lycaon's groopie, and Lycaon is the master of sex in this scene,so natual they gonna want to play with the best before the empire changes form or ends, who knows maybe they learned something if they weren't to busy getting their minds blown by Lycaon slaying their entire lowly lives/careers, so clap clap clap for them basic bitches

To be fair, I don't think that the other bands have much to learn from a band that gave up because they could barely even sell out tiny 400-capacity venues like AREA for their onemans after 7 years :v

To be fair, I don't think that the other bands have much to learn from a band that gave up because they could barely even sell out tiny 400-capacity venues like AREA for their onemans after 7 years :v

*a band that is stepping down and going in their own direction because the couldn't think of other things to do while at the same time being unique --aka Lycaon.  I mean they started of as heavy mental (i guessing here cause no one genretize them), and cut their way to pop and kinda back. Just so much went down with each song doing its own thing. So yeah bitches could learn a lot, cause they were just pissing on everything marking their territory, while they dont even have a territory.

ps Popular does not mean good

@Aferni first guy who gets the real meaninglol. You're Smart Aferni now RUN before I get you!

Jk though this time I'm serious you didn't say anything wrong XD

Especially considering Sex-Android have been doing their thing since the late '90s already and Lycaon only barely managed to keep it together for more than half a decade : ^ )

Especially considering Sex-Android have been doing their thing since the late '90s already and Lycaon only barely managed to keep it together for more than half a decade : ^ )

like old people dont need help with smartphones