Trombe

My Fairytale Gt.大河(taiga) & Gt.優音(yuto) will depart & will be on hiatus & nil admirari one-day revival

My Fairytale Gt.大河(taiga) & Gt.優音(yuto) will depart after their presents live "as prelude…" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/09/07, and the band will be on hiatus after then

nil admirari will revive for one-day at that presents live at 2015/09/07

Nil admirari! So does that mean fumi will be in Japan at that time? I know he's in New York right now for school, and school starts usually in September, so I don't know how that's gonna work.

Damn that was faster than I ever expected. This is truly sad, they were one of the three recent bands that caught my attention and never lost it. Their sound was incredible and unique, I could only hope for an eventual album release. So much for that. At least it's only a hiatus for now...

oh no !! I can't believe it ... I really didn't expect this~ TT^TT

they were so great. :(

Heeeey, My Fairytale !!! you have to come back !!!  I COMMAND YOU TO !!!  :wan-47: 

:wan-01:

Ba.Shun(THE AZUKIWASHERS) has acted as their support Ba. at their presents live "as prelude…" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2015/09/07...it appears that Gt.優音(yuto) will have secret activities in 2015/12

SET-LIST at 2015/09/07:

SE
01.鳥籠トロイメライ(torikago traumerei)
02.トリックアート・ゴシック・マンション(trickart gothic mansion)
03.Black Aquarium
04.名前のないバラード(namae no nai ballad)
05.Dollyに紅(Dolly ni beni)
06.或る少女のディストピア(aru shoujo no dystopia)
07.Hollow's Diva

EN1
01.狂想アンダーグラウンド(kyousou underground)
02.少女の嘘(shoujo no uso)

COTlX0dUEAA2M9K.jpg