Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

パノラマ虚構ゼノン(XENON) new maxi single "カガミバリ(kagamibari)" release

パノラマ虚構ゼノン(XENON) new maxi single "カガミバリ(kagamibari)" released at 2015/09/16 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "カガミバリ(kagamibari)" PV), and TYPE B (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.カガミバリ(kagamibari)
02.Phantomime
03.クチナシ(kuchinashi) (included in TYPE B )

CKCoYnUUAAAXgqI.jpg

After hearing them in the recent releases list recommended by Fitear1950, I tried their Liquid single out and adored it.  After checking out their other releases and loving them, I can't wait to hear this. 

I loved every release since GothicA and damn I need this release too!  and I hope there'll be a poster,because do you see this fkking awesome look xD :lolita_love:

btw they will hold their one-man live "飴と鞭(ame to muchi)" at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2016/02/18, their 2-part one-man live "シロtoクロ(shiro to kuro)" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2016/02/24 and their request one-man live "ゼノンのリクアワ2016(XENON no request hour 2016)" at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2016/03/04

and I thought Liquid was a flawless release and now they gonna release this perfection? this is not fair xD  <3  have to order this soon,cause I want the poster bonus *-*

Sign in to follow this