Trombe

リライゾ(liraizo) new album "子供天国(kodomo tengoku)" release

ugh, cd Japan just CANCELLED my pre-order and lists the album as "no longer available" wtf are they doing. they sent me an email saying they had no idea when, if ever, it would get released, which led to me cursing yuutoman's name until I loaded up the bands website and saw the new date there.

EDIT:

I e-mailed them about it, and they have now put the album back on sale with the 10/28 release date.

Edited by peffy

their live-limited single "忘れないと誓う(wasurenai to chikau)" will be released at their one-man live "序章(joshou)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/12/09 (1 song, 1,000yen)

ジン(zin) & リライゾ(liraizo) will hold their 2-man live "見世物小屋" at Shinsaibashi soma at 2016/01/04 and at Shibuya REX at 2016/02/04

+2000000000000 Anyone know the state of the album? Was it released when they said it would be? This is one of my new favorite band's so I'm super excited! Thank you to whoever uploads this release!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw they will hold their one-man live series "Ⅻの大罪(Ⅻ no taizai)" - "傲慢(gouman)" at Shinsaibashi CLAPPER at 2016/03/06 and "憤怒(fundo)" at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2016/04/02

SET-LIST at 2015/12/09:

SE.序章(joshou)
01.新世界(shinsekai)
02.フルセラナヨサ(flse ranayosa)
03.馬鹿(baka)
04.赫(aka)
05.七十億分の一(shichijuuoku bun no ichi)
06.別れ(wakare)
07.苦しき日々(kurushiki hibi)
08.マダラ蝶(madarachou)
09.無視(mushi)
10.芋虫(imomushi)
11.人形劇(ningyougeki)
12.好き嫌い好き∞(suki kirai suki ∞)
13.あなたに殺されたい。(anata ni korosaretai)
14.大嫌いな音(daikirai na oto)

EN1
01.忘れないと誓う(wasurenai to chikau)
02.メンヘラベイビー(menheler baby)

EN2
01.無色の華(mushoku no hana)
02.大嫌いな音(daikirai na oto)

CVzGYWOVAAA3jRn.jpg
CVtfWmrVAAAG2J7.jpg

Ba.ゼクス(zechs)(ex-電脳ロメオ(dennou romeo)-->Virgil-->spiv states-->Ladyant Black(support)-->Circus, now in SAKURA) will commence to act as their support Ba. since their live at Shibuya REX at 2015/12/16