Trombe

ぞんび(zonbi) Vo.atom will depart & new Vo.奏多(kanata)(ex-SPELL BOX) will join

ぞんび(zonbi) Vo.atom will depart after their last presents live "噛みつきません、死ぬまでは。(kamitsukimasen shinu made wa)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/06/13, and new Vo. will join the band after then

This is sad, zonbi is a great band, but with that many live releases they have, it probably didn't help them get them enough audience and keep their vocalist

Just hope the new singer will be good

Edit: any news aobut their compilation album that was set tob e released on July ?

ex-ぞんび(zonbi) Vo.atom has changed his name to 柊ライト(hiiragi raito) and will commence his activities under REALIVE, for which KO-KI(ex-ViViD) acts as producer

http://realive.tokyo/

SET-LIST at 2015/06/13:

01.細菌マン
02.腐り姫
03.夕闇行進曲
04.21世紀の精神異常者
05.死ねばいいのに。

EN1
01.リビングデッド・マーチ
02.午前五時、絶望

CHbcHRcUwAAeY2_.jpg

I guess playing in a host club pays better than being in a vk band? Kind of a shame, I like Zonbi, although not my usual kind of music. Hope the New vocalist is decent.

release of their compilation album "腐敗集(fuhaishuu)" (originally at 2015/07/22) will be postponed as their members would like to re-record the songs and to change the production directions after change of their Vo., although details have not yet been announced

their new line-up will hold their first presents live "グッバイ。(goodbye)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/08/01 with their mysterious new Vo.感染者のKさん (tentative name), at which their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released (including re-recording ver. of their previous song)

CIGUPBuUsAAOEbn.jpg