Trombe

D.I.D. live-distributed demo single release

Money Hungry Bandomen[2]

maybe they're....SHIT NOODLE?

Everything comes from here now? http://vk.com/wall-35600031_67647

I asked admin to delete this nicely. Then I asked in russian. And then I got BLOCKED. Band asks to do not share.

You are funny people. 

check this and you'll find other funny things.

http://my.cbox.ws/~4-3735617-gy6aj8

Hey people! Don't get Issei wrong! He always makes jokes over money :D

oops didnt know

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF. THANKS! It is so difficult for people to understand. Oh.... 

oops didnt know

I just realized We R 3As, AAA lol.

Oh, so he was just jokin' around? Whew!

Guess he doesn't belong in that "fuck shit noodle" support group with the NB lawsuit guy. :lol:

I still don't understand that "cannot say that to pamper to say that because foreigners" tweet though.

Google Translate fail.

I still don't understand that "cannot say that to pamper to say that because foreigners" tweet though.

Google Translate fail.

i think he meant to say that he has no business pleasing someone just cuz he/she is a foreigner.

anyway, some context to issei's tweet 'threatening' to get people fined for 5k yen. it was actually in response to a fangirl who tweeted him to say that she heard the song and didn't like it at all. she then told him 'welcome to the internet darling' and that all their fans will now get to hear the demo.

i mean, no matter what, it's bad form to do what she did. not sure if she expected to get a pat on the back for gleefully taunting him or what, but it was plain silly.

Oh, so he was just jokin' around? Whew!

Guess he doesn't belong in that "fuck shit noodle" support group with the NB lawsuit guy. :lol:

Yes yes, he's just joking! The person he wrote understands it too. He's one of the ''not serious''. Like if you ask him come to Europe, he answers like ''Ok. Gimme 700xxx$ and I'm comming''.  Don't take him serious :'D