❤ qυεεη σғ ρσρ мεgнαη тяαιησя ❤

Guys please follow my meghan stan account @MeghanTrainorFacts

!

!

!

!

!

lol her "body positivity" is trash tho

she's not fat anymore so her message is irrelevant. 

she's very much still all about the bass!!!!!

lol her "body positivity" is trash tho

how so? legit the only criticism i have seen is from angry skinny girls named becky

she's very much still all about the bass!!!!!

how so? legit the only criticism i have seen is from angry skinny girls named becky

she makes eating disorders sound like a choice and shames skinny people like sure encourage thicca girls but body positivity encompasses all body shapes lol not just curvy "womanly" bodies.

its mostly SJW nitpicking but they have a point

speaking of sjw, I stumbled upon forced-feeding fetish tumblr earlier this week and despite being randomly most disturbing thing ever I saw on tumblr in general, this is exactly what meghan is promoting with her muzak that's barely digestible otherwise tbh.

Adele clutching her sundae meanwhile.

she makes eating disorders sound like a choice and shames skinny people like sure encourage thicca girls but body positivity encompasses all body shapes lol not just curvy "womanly" bodies.

its mostly SJW nitpicking but they have a point

the eating disorder comments were tacky yes but idk i don't think skinny shaming is a truly valid oppression.

everything and everyone in this thread is making me dry heave

how can you say this when i've found the fanart you made???

meghan_trainor___inflation__1_by_inflati

speaking of sjw, I stumbled upon forced-feeding fetish tumblr earlier this week and despite being randomly most disturbing thing ever I saw on tumblr in general, this is exactly what meghan is promoting with her muzak that's barely digestible otherwise tbh.

Adele clutching her sundae meanwhile.

what sjws and force feeding fetishes have to do with each other is beyond me

demi lovato is also reaching for her mcdonalds, crying because meghan dethroned her.

the eating disorder comments were tacky yes but idk i don't think skinny shaming is a truly valid oppression.

yeah but its not rlly about oppression its about making body image into something positive for everyone

i agree on the skinny shaming though its kind of stupid like y'all got all sorts of representation everywhere but the way meghan promoted big girls left a bad taste in my mouth

i sound dumb but i remember a post calling her out and it made perfect sense i'll try to link it

what sjws and force feeding fetishes have to do with each other is beyond me

exposure + real life correlation of tumblr. some things I find pretty cute in real life (idk, defined male bellies for example) actually have pretty disturbing feeding process that goes directly onto amateur fetish blogs #google #gross-north-american-shit think suburbian moms force-feeding their boyfriends. tumblr is the same sjw insanity fest, and this literally comes from someone who's been tumblrkid-bullied recently, it was cute.

demi lovato is also reaching for her mcdonalds, crying because meghan dethroned her.

and Lyndsay is reaching for ISIS drug/terrorist connections, yeeeeeeey, and Paris does shit ton of money selling drugs through her parties

yeah but its not rlly about oppression its about making body image into something positive for everyone

"positive" has interesting implications, how many layers of "positive" do you see in urgently slimming Sam Smith #justice-for-lina-morgana

both demi and selena making huge comebacks and meghan is featured in some 12 yr old youtubers song. she is spiraling. its so obvious.

both demi and selena making huge comebacks and meghan is featured in some 12 yr old youtubers song. she is spiraling. its so obvious.

good for you is the song of the summer, but the only huge comeback demi is making is with that waistline

My 19 year old brother, who simply doesn't understand my love for VK, is now fervently listening to Meghan Trainor. Discuss.

delete your account and make him sign up here

Sign in to follow this