Amoz

Lazy introduction.

Hi, I'm Amoz. I use the same nick everywhere I go (Unless it's taken in which case the nick is Amozx).

I'm from Finland and got to this place because Koike and allisapp were advertizing a RarezHut stream in the beginning of April on facebook.

I like a lot of different music genres. Started to listen japanese music around 2004. And since then I mostly listening to japanese and korean music and then some chinese. Don't really listen to anything western these days.

I'm a FLAC enthusiast and post rips at jpopsuki mainly.

From visual kei, I love LUNA SEA and early Girugamesh. Used to listen to some other stuff at some point too.

Check my last.fm to see more of what I listen: www.last.fm/user/Amoz

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a red or a blue name.

Also, early girugamesh is best girugamesh. :D

Welcome to the forum. Can't go wrong with Luna Sea and early girugamesh. :3 Also looking at your last.fm your Jpop game is on point! XD

Hope you like it here, sounds like you already know some quality members. 

Welcome! Have a good time here :)

Join us sometime in the MH chat whenever you're in for a chit-chat! :lolita_cheerful:

Hello and welcome to MH, Amoz! Thanks to @Koike and @allisapp for doing that! Awesome to have you, I do hope you can enjoy your stay here. 

Seems we've got a lot in common, aha. I can see you've got splendid music taste, I've already added you on Last.fm, so thanks for accepting me. You'll fit very nicely in here so I hope to see you around!

All the best, enjoy~