FEAR

Well I've always wanted to join a forum...!

What better place to spread my Visual wings than here?! 

Ello my name is Raphea and I'm a connoiseur of Visual Kei. 

I want to share my thoughts on matters as well as hear what people think about the bands that I prefer/like. 

I have few friends who listen to the genre, and if they do they're probably only stuck on few bands... 

There are few bands I dislike if any!

I believe that all music is music and people pass judgement without a logical approach as to why they don't like something.

I don't listen to EVERYONE I think it's quite impossible ha, but if I don't listen to them, I most likely know about them either way.

Of course I have my own collection, but feel free to refer me to anyone you think I'll enjoy!

Bands I enjoy

Matenrou Opera (All time favorite)

Merry

Dir en Grey

X Japan

BUCK-TICK

Vistlip

AvelCain

Umbrella

MEJIBRAY

Plastic Tree

Kiryu

ZIZ

lynch.

LM.C

D

HYDE

Kuroyume

The GazettE

VELVET EDEN

Malice Mizer

Moi Dix Mois

Raphael

BugLug

The Sound Bee HD

Vampire Rose

GLARD

Disbanded

ex Versailles

ex BIOSPHIA

ex ViViD

ex AWOI

ex Aicle.

It's honestly a pleasure to make your acquaintances. Let's chat yeah?   :lolita_happy: 

Hello and welcome to MH~ You have a really nice way of looking at things. It's nice to have you and I hope you enjoy MH.

I see Plastic Tree, LM.C and AvelCain in your favs. Much love to you. x'D You'll fit right in~

Seeing 'ex AWOI' pains my heart. xD But it's great to know what you enjoy, and hopefully you can find even more favourites here.

Join the chat located at the top left as 'château de monochromium' whenever you'd like if you want to chat. A lot of us converse there at hours so please join us if you'd like. ^^ Have fun on MH! For an questions, hit us mods and admins with the blue and red names, we're always happy to help.

Thank you for the welcome! Trust me I'm gonna be bugging you guys a lot haha! 

Honestly it hurt to me too when AWOI disbanded but I still listen to them like nothing happened.. *tear*

But I'm glad to be here and I'll contribute as much as I can, Thanks again!

Hello and welcome to MH!

We have some bands in common *whisper* dddDDDddd, ah! I hope that you like megamasso tho *run away from the answer*

It's nice to see you joining us, we are a bunch of good folks ^_^ Hope you'll participate actively here!

Is Raphea your real name? That's so pretty ! Where do you from? x3

See ya around then! : DD

Hello and welcome to MH!

We have some bands in common *whisper* dddDDDddd, ah! I hope that you like megamasso tho *run away from the answer*

It's nice to see you joining us, we are a bunch of good folks ^_^ Hope you'll participate actively here!

Is Raphea your real name? That's so pretty ! Where do you from? x3

See ya around then! : DD

Hey Hey! Thank you! No I don't listen to Megamasso but I have heard of them plenty ha!

I'm from Philly currently but I'll be moving soon!

I'm glad to be here looking around, its pretty interesting ...  :lolita_love: 

Welcome to hell Monochome Heaven! I'm also rather fond of DIR EN GREY and (to a slightly-lesser extent) the GazettE. I'm sure you'll fit right in here :)